Just Player is a video player that lets you watch videos without ads. It also has a sleep timer so you can fall asleep to your favorite show without fear of it running all night.
Do you know the technical specifics of Just (Video) Player for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Just (Video) Player Andorid App Summary
The Just (Video) Player application developer is Marcel Dopita. They listed the Just (Video) Player under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Just (Video) Player is more than 182961. With a 4.3, the latest 0.123 of the Just (Video) Player is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Just (Video) Player is Jul 29, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Just (Video) Player on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Just (Video) Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcel Dopita|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Just (Video) Player Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Just (Video) Player on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Just (Video) Player and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Just (Video) Player on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Just (Video) Player for PC
1. Audio: Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, ALAC, PCM/WAVE (μ-law, A-law), MP1, MP2, MP3, AMR (NB, WB), AAC (LC, ELD, HE; xHE on Android 9+), AC-3, E-AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD
2. Video: H.263, H.264 AVC (Baseline Profile; Main Profile on Android 6+), H.265 HEVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8, VP9, AV1
3. Containers: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, Ogg, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, FLV
4. Streaming: DASH, HLS, SmoothStreaming, RTSP
5. Subtitles: SRT, SSA, TTML, VTT
6. HDR (HDR10+ and Dolby Vision) video playback on compatible/supported hardware.
7. Volume boost
8. Auto frame rate matching on Android TV/boxes (Android 6+)
9. Touch lock (long tap)
10. No ads, tracking or excessive permissions.
Just (Video) Player App Overview and Details
Android video player based on the ExoPlayer library. It uses ExoPlayer’s ffmpeg extentsion with all its audio formats enabled (it can handle even special formats like AC3, EAC3, DTS, DTS HD, TrueHD etc.).
It properly syncs audio with the video track when using Bluetooth earphones/speaker.
* Audio: Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, ALAC, PCM/WAVE (μ-law, A-law), MP1, MP2, MP3, AMR (NB, WB), AAC (LC, ELD, HE; xHE on Android 9+), AC-3, E-AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD
* Video: H.263, H.264 AVC (Baseline Profile; Main Profile on Android 6+), H.265 HEVC, MPEG-4 SP, VP8, VP9, AV1
* Containers: MP4, MOV, WebM, MKV, Ogg, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, FLV
* Streaming: DASH, HLS, SmoothStreaming, RTSP
* Subtitles: SRT, SSA, TTML, VTT
HDR (HDR10+ and Dolby Vision) video playback on compatible/supported hardware.
* Audio/subtitle track selection
* Playback speed control
* Horizontal swipe and double tap to quickly seek
* Vertical swipe to change brightness (left) / volume (right)
* Pinch to zoom (Android 7+)
* PiP (Picture in Picture) on Android 8+ (resizable on Android 11+)
* Resize (fit/crop)
* Volume boost
* Auto frame rate matching on Android TV/boxes (Android 6+)
* Post-playback actions (delete file/skip to next)
* Touch lock (long tap)
* No ads, tracking or excessive permissions
To load external (non-embedded) subtitles, long press the file open action in the bottom bar. The first time you do that, you will be offered to select root video folder to enable automatic loading of external subtitles.
Open source / source code available: https://github.com/moneytoo/Player
Whats New In this Just (Video) Player?
• Update ExoPlayer to 2.18.1
Just Player is an excellent video player that allows users to watch their favorite videos without any hassle. The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It supports a wide range of video formats and provides an excellent playback experience. Just Player is definitely a must-have app for all video lovers.
Downloading and installing the Just (Video) Player for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Just (Video) Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Just (Video) Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Just (Video) Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Just (Video) Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.