If you are a Java developer, you know that finding an IDE that suits your needs can be a challenge. There are many different options, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. If you are looking for an IDE that is specifically tailored for Java development, you should check out Jvdroid.
Jvdroid is a Java IDE that is based on the Eclipse platform. It is open source and free to download and use. Jvdroid has many features that make it perfect for Java development, including syntax highlighting, code completion, refactoring, and debugging. It also supports popular Java frameworks such as Struts, Hibernate, and Spring.
If you are looking for an IDE that is specifically designed for
In this article, we will show you how to download Jvdroid – IDE for Java For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Jvdroid – IDE for Java technical specifications first.
Jvdroid – IDE for Java Andorid App Summary
IIEC is the developer of this Jvdroid – IDE for Java application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 474463+ users of this app. The Jvdroid – IDE for Java app rating is currently 2.0.
It was last updated on Jan 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Jvdroid – IDE for Java for PC
and/or its affiliates.
|App Name:||Jvdroid – IDE for Java On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Jvdroid – IDE for Java For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Jvdroid – IDE for Java on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Jvdroid – IDE for Java on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theJvdroid – IDE for Java in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Jvdroid – IDE for Java on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Jvdroid – IDE for Java running on your computer.
Jvdroid – IDE for Java App Overview and Details
Jvdroid is the most easy to use and powerful educational Java IDE for Android.
– Offline Java compiler: no Internet is required to run Java programs.
– Standalone OpenJDK 11: enjoy the latest standards support and use any jar libraries you like.
– Maven projects and libraries support.
– Examples available out-of-the-box for quicker learning.
– Full-featured Terminal Emulator.
– Java interpreter mode (REPL) based on JShell is also available.
– Outstanding compiler performance with Nailgun.
– Kotlin, Scala and Clojure programs can be built using Maven (no code prediction and analysis is provided for these languages).
– Code prediction, auto indentation and real time code analysis just like in any real IDE. *
– Javadoc viewer for methods and classes.
– Code formatter.
– Extended keyboard bar with all symbols you need to program in Java.
– Syntax highlighting & themes.
– One click share on Pastebin.
* Features marked by asterisk are available in Premium version only.
Jvdroid requires at least 250MB free internal memory. 300MB+ is recommended. More if you are using heavy Maven libraries (like Kotlin runtime).
Jvdroid doesn’t build native Android applications, as Android uses other Java implementation, and its Java version is older.
Take a part in development of Jvdroid by reporting bugs or providing feature requests to us. We appreciate that.
Busybox and OpenJDK in Jvdroid APK are licensed under GPL, email us for the source code.
This application is considered to be distributed legally when downloaded from the Play Store only.
Samples available in the application are free for educational usage with one exception: they, or their derivative works, cannot be used in any competing products (in any way). If you are unsure, whether your app is affected by this restriction, always ask for a permission via email.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Whats New In this Jvdroid – IDE for Java?
Implemented Scoped Storage for Android 11+
Added Storage Access Framework support for all Android versions
Added workaround for Android 12 compatibility problems
Jvdroid is an IDE for Java applications that is both user-friendly and versatile. It provides all the features you need to create Java applications efficiently, including project management, code editing, and debugging. Additionally, Jvdroid supports a wide range of Java development frameworks and libraries.
This concludes our article on Jvdroid – IDE for Java Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Jvdroid – IDE for Java for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Jvdroid – IDE for Java to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jvdroid – IDE for Java and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jvdroid – IDE for Java. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jvdroid – IDE for Java.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.