Kahoot! is an online quiz platform with over 100 million registered users. It’s a fun, social way to learn and play with friends. The app offers a variety of question types and quiz categories for all ages. You can also create your own quizzes.
Installing and using the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes Andorid App Summary
Kahoot! has developed the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes has over 59555883 users with a great 4.7 rating overall. The latest version of Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes is currently 5.2.7.
The latest upstate time of the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes is Aug 10, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes App Overview and Details
Play engaging quiz-based games (kahoots) at school, at home and at work, create your own kahoots and learn something new! Kahoot! brings the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Here’s what you can do with the Kahoot! app, now available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and Norwegian:
– Join kahoots hosted live – in class or virtually – and use the app to submit answers
– Complete self-paced challenges
– Study at home or on the go with flashcards and other study modes
– Compete with friends in study leagues
– Challenge your friends with kahoots you found or created
– Create your own kahoots and add images or videos
– Host kahoots live for family and friends directly from your mobile device
Families and friends
– Find a kahoot on any topic, fit for any age
– Host a kahoot live by casting your screen to a big screen or screen share via video conferencing apps
– Engage your kids with studying at home
– Send a Kahoot! challenge to family members or friends
– Create your own kahoots and add different question types and image effects
– Search among millions of ready-to-play kahoots on any topic
– Create or edit your own kahoots in minutes
– Combine different question types to increase engagement
– Host kahoots live in class or virtually for distance learning
– Assign student-paced challenges for content review
– Assess learning outcomes with reports
– Create kahoots for e-learning, presentations, events and other occasions
– Encourage audience participation with polls and word cloud questions
– Host Kahoot! live in person or in a virtual meeting
– Assign self-paced challenges, for example, for e-learning
– Assess progress and results with reports
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer optional upgrades that unlock advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images and advanced question types, such as puzzles, polls, open-ended questions and slides. To take advantage of these features, users will need a paid subscription.
To create and host kahoots in a work context, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription.
Features of Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes for PC
awesome for everyone. However, we also offer premium features for business users and power users.
– Create an unlimited number of kahoots
– Add an unlimited number of participants to kahoots
– Get insights and reports on player activity
– Remove the Kahoot! branding from kahoots
– Add a custom logo to kahoots
– Get advanced moderation tools for kahoots
– Add questions with images or videos
|App Name:||Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes?
Now it’s easier than ever to join kahoots from the app! Simply join by PIN or QR code and start playing.
Kahoot is a fun and easy-to-use quiz application that lets you play and create quizzes with friends. With Kahoot, you can explore your interests, learn new things, and have fun. Kahoot is perfect for classrooms, study groups, and parties.
Did the guide help you download and install the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kahoot! Play & Create Quizzes.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.