Legere Reader is an e-reader app that lets you read books, magazines, and newspapers on your phone or tablet. It has a clean, simple design that makes it easy to use. You can customize your reading experience by choosing the font, size, and color of the text. Legere Reader also includes a variety of features that make it easy to keep track of your reading progress. For example, you can bookmark pages, highlight text, and create notes.
The latest Legere Reader for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Legere Reader Andorid App Summary
Legere Technologies LLC has developed the Legere Reader for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Legere Reader has got over 19908+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.2 rating and the latest version of it is 4.1.22
The latest update of Legere Reader is Aug 7, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Legere Reader App Overview and Details
Legere Reader is an accessible reading tool for mobile and tablet devices. With advanced text-to-speech and a highly configurable screen layout, it can be tailored to suit every reading style from completely auditory to completely visual, plus synchronized combination of both.
The visually impaired will benefit from the ability to hear documents read in their favorite voices; students and others with dyslexia will appreciate the synchronized reading capability that integrates text and voice; and everyone who wants to hear or read their documents in their own way will benefit from the configurability of the visual and voice capabilities.
Legere Reader supports reading PDF, DRM-free EPUB and DAISY eBooks and more. It can load files from file sharing apps like DropBox, Box and OneDrive, or directly from your local device. It has direct integration with the Bookshare book-sharing service.
– Listen to documents like it’s music, with play-pause button, gestures or remote control
– Continues reading when you lock the screen
– Change voice and reading speed (50-700 words per minute) on the fly
– Remembers the voice and speech rate used for each document
– Switch between original layout and text-only view for PDF documents
– Synchronized word and line highlighting
– Improve focus with reduced text area and auto-scrolling
– Customizable font including OpenDyslexia font
– Font size up to 80 points for low vision users
– Adjustable margin, line spacing and character spacing
– 3 fully customizable color themes
– Word .doc files converted to and imported as PDF
– Word .docx, RTF, .mobi convert to and imported as ePub
– Text extraction from PDF, Plain text, and HTML files
– Text extraction from DRM-free ePub and DAISY books
– DAISY audiobooks, and audiobooks as zipped MP3 files
– Store and view PDF documents in original layout
– Dropbox, Box and OneDrive or any app which can share supported files
– Bookshare and Gutenberg
– Built-in Web Browser to download files
– Folders for organizing content
– Export full text, highlights, and notes
– Navigation by sentence, paragraph, page, chapter, highlights, bookmarks, 15, 30, and 60 seconds
– Remembers speech and visual location where you stopped
– Bookmarking, text highlighting and note taking
– Full-text search
– Any builtin voice already on the device
– Premium voices from Acapela 24 languages available through in-app purchase
– Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Catalan, Polish, Turkish, Greek, Arabic, Romanian, Icelandic and Welsh.
– It is not possible to load DRM-protected books from iBooks, Kindle and Nook.
– Word level highlighting is not supported for builtin voices
Features of Legere Reader for PC
– Access to Bookshare books and magazines
Install “Legere Reader” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Legere Reader on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Legere Reader on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Legere Reader and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Legere Reader as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Legere Reader On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Legere Technologies LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Legere Reader?
If you are having any issues, Please email support.
Fixed an issue in importing some documents from bookshare.
Legere Reader is an application that makes reading more fun and engaging. It offers a variety of features that make reading more interesting and enjoyable. With Legere Reader, you can customize your reading experience to match your preferences. You can choose the type of font, the color of the text, and the background color. You can also choose the amount of text that is displayed on the screen at one time. This makes it possible to read comfortably, even if you are dealing with poor
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Legere Reader for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Legere Reader to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Legere Reader and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Legere Reader. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Legere Reader.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.