Lime Player is a music player for Android that supports a wide range of audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, and OGG. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface that lets you control your music with just a few taps. Lime Player also includes a built-in equalizer that lets you adjust the sound to match your preferences. Plus, it has a sleep timer that lets you fall asleep to your favorite tunes without worrying about turning off your device.
We will help you download the Lime Player for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Lime Player on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Lime Player on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Lime Player on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Lime Player as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Lime Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lime Player Team|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Lime Player Andorid App Summary
Lime Player Team is the developer of the Lime Player, and they have the app under the Video Players & Editors of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Lime Player from them is 1.2.0 with over 4832296 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Lime Player is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Lime Player is Apr 12, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Lime Player on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Lime Player App Overview and Details
Powerful, fast and light video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
Lime Player is the best video app to play music & video. It is simple operation, quick start, smooth playback. It supports all types of video format format.
Lime Player can plays all ultra high definition video (HD video, 4k video) files too.
HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
SUBTITLE SUPPORTED – You can load subtitle file .srt from your device or from OpenSubtitles.org
– Plays all video files
– Small memory
– Media and Movie player
– Thumbnail of video files.
– Supports multiple subtitle formats
– Plays all types video formats including HD videos
– Video format: AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV…
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
Features of Lime Player for PC
-Plays all types of videos
-Supports HD videos
-Small memory footprint
-Easy to use
-Plays videos with hardware acceleration
Whats New In this Lime Player?
Lime Player is an outstanding music application that has impressed me with its amazing features. The app has a very sleek and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to find and play your favorite songs. It also has a great selection of radio stations to choose from. Overall, I highly recommend Lime Player to anyone who loves listening to music.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Lime Player? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Lime Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lime Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lime Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lime Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.