Livestreaming is the process of broadcasting live video over the internet. It is often used to share events with a wide audience. Livestreaming can be done with a webcam, a mobile phone, or a professional video camera.
So, you want to download the Livestream for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Livestream Andorid App Summary
The Livestream is listed under the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Livestream is Livestream. The current version of Livestream is 4.1.14 with a total user count of 9097619 and an overall user rating of 3.8.
Jul 21, 2021 was the last date the Livestream was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Livestream For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Livestream on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Livestream to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Livestream. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Livestream on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Livestream on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Livestream On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Livestream App Overview and Details
Explore events from hundreds of thousands of broadcasters around the world. Follow your friends and favorite accounts to get notified when they go live.
Broadcast live from your phone or tablet to viewers watching on Facebook, Twitter, Livestream or any other website. Engage with viewers via the built-in chat.
Enjoy live events on your big screen with Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV.
Features of Livestream for PC
-Watch live events from around the world
-Follow friends and favorite accounts to get notified when they go live
-Engage with viewers via the built-in chat
-Watch live events on your big screen with Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV
Whats New In this Livestream?
– Bug fixes and improvements
Overall, Livestream is a great application that provides users with the ability to live stream events and share them with others. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. I would definitely recommend Livestream to anyone looking for a live streaming solution.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Livestream on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Livestream to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Livestream and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Livestream. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Livestream.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.