MAGIC VIEWER is an application that helps the user to read text in a more comfortable way. The user can customize the application to suit their needs, by choosing the size and color of the text, as well as the background. MAGIC VIEWER is perfect for people with low vision, as it makes reading easier and more comfortable.
We will help you download the MAGIC VIEWER for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MAGIC VIEWER on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MAGIC VIEWER on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MAGIC VIEWER on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MAGIC VIEWER as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MAGIC VIEWER On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RNC Network|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
MAGIC VIEWER Andorid App Summary
RNC Network is the developer of the MAGIC VIEWER, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MAGIC VIEWER from them is null with over 76251 users under the hood. With a 3.2 rating, the MAGIC VIEWER is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MAGIC VIEWER is Oct 26, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MAGIC VIEWER on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MAGIC VIEWER App Overview and Details
The MAGIC VIEWER application allows you to monitor your cameras online. It is easily to use and designed to make your surveillance solution to be simplified. Users can access playback and directly save files to the phone to export to others. The application has different customized settings for every customer and allows users to remove and add features based on their needs.
– Live Channels – 1 / 4 / 9 / 16 / 25 / 36 display mode
– Scroll Live View – Press the channel view again and it will transition to scroll view.
– Gallery Mode – Users can save and store files directly into the phone and be able to export to others.
– PTZ Control
– Device List Management – Add / Delete / Edit / Built in QR Code
– Instant P2P Connection
– Live View / Playback – Scroll View Compatible
– Add / Remove Settings and Features
Features of MAGIC VIEWER for PC
1. View live channels
2. Scroll live view
3. Gallery mode
5. PTZ control
6. Device list management
7. Instant P2P connection
8. Live view/playback
9. Scroll view compatible
10. Add/remove settings and features
Whats New In this MAGIC VIEWER?
– Improved background process
MAGIC VIEWER is a great application that allows users to view and edit their photos in a very unique way. The app’s user interface is very easy to use and makes browsing through your photos a fun experience. The app also has some great features, such as the ability to add filters and text to your photos. Overall, MAGIC VIEWER is a great app that is definitely worth checking out.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MAGIC VIEWER? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MAGIC VIEWER to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MAGIC VIEWER and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MAGIC VIEWER. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MAGIC VIEWER.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.