A magnetometer is a scientific instrument used to measure the strength and direction of the earth’s magnetic field. Magnetometers are used in a variety of applications, including geophysical surveys, archaeology, and navigation.
The latest Magnetometer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Magnetometer Andorid App Summary
SpaceRocket has developed the Magnetometer for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Magnetometer has got over 80981+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1
The latest update of Magnetometer is Feb 10, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Magnetometer App Overview and Details
This Magnetometer is a great way for you to detect electromagnetic fields. By using your device’s inbuilt geomagnetic field sensor we can measure fields in the X, Y and Z axis. All electrical devices give off magnetic fields in various strengths, some can be dangerous to your health. Our app allows you to find electromagnetic fields (EMF) around the home, workshop and office. You can use it to detect cables in walls, anomalies, electromagnetic interference or find out what strong magnetic fields surround you every day.
The app shows its results individually (x, y and z) and as a combined total in units of micro-Tesla (uT). The analogue needle quickly shows readings jumping from positive to negative and has 3 levels of magnification, ideal to adjust sensitivity. The Audio Function changes the frequency of sound to let you know the strengths of fields. The Hold Function results can be held on screen to use later. The app also has a Zero Function to remove any background fields like the Earth’s magnetic field (30-70 uT). As every device is different our app shows you the maximum values you can get from your device’s sensor. The app includes guides on how to use the magnetometer, how to calibrate and a list of typical readings you will find around the home, workshop and office.
The app includes the ability to change the colour of the background, dial, markings and digital numbers. You can have any colour you like as the app gives you a hue/saturation/darkness colour slider. Your selected colour is then blended in places to get rich depths of tone. If you really want a bright pink Magnetometer you can.
If your having problems with the app rather than submitting a negative review please contact support so we can resolve the issue for you and help other users as well. Google is committed to removing dangerous apps from the App store and as our apps do not request any dangerous permissions you know you are safe with our apps.
Thank you for all the positive reviews and feedback. As a small indie studio it is because of your warmth and support that gives us the confidence to keep creating apps and trying to make this studio a success. All the money generated from advertising which is not a lot, goes towards paying for our food and rent.
Features of Magnetometer for PC
it too close to a strong magnetic field.
1) Detect electromagnetic fields in the X, Y and Z axis
2) Displays results individually and as a combined total
3) Analogue needle shows readings quickly and has 3 levels of magnification
4) Audio function changes the frequency of sound to let you know the strengths of fields
5) Hold function results can be held on screen to use later
6) App has a zero function to remove any background fields
7) App includes guides on how to use the magnetometer
8) App includes calibration instructions
9) App has a list of typical readings you will find around the home, workshop and office
10) App allows you to change the colour of the background, dial, markings and digital numbers
Install “Magnetometer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Magnetometer on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Magnetometer on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Magnetometer and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Magnetometer as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Magnetometer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 10, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Magnetometer?
• There is a bug in the operating system only found in 7.1.1 Nougat which should be fixed in 7.1.2. Setting a background colour hides the app’s graphics. This affects all apps on Android which don’t use the default background colour. We have changed our app to correct this so it will now work correctly for 7.1.1 users.
Magnetometers are used to measure the magnitude and direction of the magnetic field. This information is used in a variety of applications, including navigation, mineral exploration, and medical diagnostics. Magnetometers can be used to measure the magnetic field of the Earth, or the magnetic fields generated by other objects.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Magnetometer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Magnetometer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnetometer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnetometer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnetometer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.