The solar system has always held a fascination for humanity. With its eight planets and endless supply of suns, it’s a cosmic wonderland. And while we’ve sent many probes and satellites to explore it, we’ve yet to send a manned mission to another planet.
But that could all change with MC-Cadrans Solaires. This ambitious project plans to send a manned mission to Mars by 2040. The mission will be propelled by solar energy, making it the first completely solar-powered mission to another planet.
This project is the brainchild of Dr. Jacques Cadran, a French physicist who is passionate about using solar energy to explore the universe. He has already developed a prototype solar-powered spacecraft,
We will help you download the MC-Cadrans Solaires for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install MC-Cadrans Solaires on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install MC-Cadrans Solaires on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for MC-Cadrans Solaires on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the MC-Cadrans Solaires as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||MC-Cadrans Solaires On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobile Collections|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MC-Cadrans Solaires Andorid App Summary
Mobile Collections is the developer of the MC-Cadrans Solaires, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the MC-Cadrans Solaires from them is 12.4 with over 1323 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the MC-Cadrans Solaires is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the MC-Cadrans Solaires is Aug 17, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the MC-Cadrans Solaires on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
MC-Cadrans Solaires App Overview and Details
ATTENTION : Le catalogue complet des cadrans de France est réservé aux membres de la Société Astronomique de France en possession de la “Base de Données” (version octobre 2015) de la Commission des Cadrans Solaires.
Pour adhérer à la SAF, 3 rue Beethoven 75016 PARIS, [email protected] , Tél. +33 (0)22.214.171.124.74
– 50 €/an Île de France
– 30 € autres départements et étranger
– 15 € mineurs et étudiants de –25 ans.
● Pour acquérir la “Base de Données” : S’adresser à la SAF.
La “Base” est mise à jour en octobre. Elle est vendue 13 € (+ frais d’envoi).
Elle comprend sur 2 DVD : les inventaires des cadrans solaires France (33 977 Cadrans Solaires, 34445 fiches, 24341 photos) des cadrans étrangers (13270 pour 77 pays), des astrolabes (524) et des nocturlabes (375) de France et de l’étranger. La revue Cadran Info du 2ème semestre.
● Pour découvrir la CCS : http://www.commission-cadrans-solaires.fr
● Les offres de la CCS (Réunions, informations, inventaires, revue, informations par mails) :
Les fonctionnalités de l’application :
● Téléchargement et consultation des catalogues de cadrans solaires des 100 départements français. Près de 34 000 cadrans solaires sont disponibles.
● Création de vos catalogues de cadrans solaires.
● Gestion de vos cadrans solaires favoris.
● Création de notes personnelles.
● Partage d’un cadran solaire avec vos amis via E-Mail, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, …
● Recherche par mot-clé.
Features of MC-Cadrans Solaires for PC
– 50 €/an membership fee for those living in the Île de France region
– 30 € membership fee for those living in other French departments or abroad
– 15 € membership fee for minors and students 25 years old or younger
– The “Base de Données” (database) is updated in October and costs 13 € to purchase
– The database includes inventories of French sundials (33 977 sundials, 34445 entries, 24341 photos), foreign sundials (13270 for 77 countries), astrolabes (524), and nocturlabes (375) from France and abroad, as well as the Cadran Info magazine from the second half of the year
– To learn more about the French Commission on Sundials, visit http://www.commission-cadrans-solaires.fr
– To receive offers from the French Commission on Sundials, visit http://www.commission-cadrans-solaires.fr/attachment/Offre_CCS_Oct_14.pdf
– The app includes the following features:
– Download and consultation of the catalogs of French sundials from all 100 departments
– Creation of your own catalogs of French sundials
– Management of your favorite French sundials
– Creation of personal notes
– Sharing a French sundial with your friends via email, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.
– Search by keyword
Whats New In this MC-Cadrans Solaires?
Amélioration de la fonction de recherche
MC-Cadrans Solaires is an amazing application that has completely revolutionized the way I view the sun. I never realized just how much information I was missing about the sun before I started using this application. Not only does MC-Cadrans Solaires give me information about the current position of the sun, but it also provides detailed information about upcoming solar events. This application has definitely made me a more informed and appreciative of the sun.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the MC-Cadrans Solaires? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This MC-Cadrans Solaires to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MC-Cadrans Solaires and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MC-Cadrans Solaires. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MC-Cadrans Solaires.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.