MechBox 2 is the hardest puzzle game ever created. It is a sequel to the original MechBox game that was released in 2016. MechBox 2 features more than 100 levels of mind-bending puzzles. The objective of the game is to open the box by sliding the panels around to create a path for the key to reach the lock. The puzzles become increasingly harder as the player progresses through the game.
The technical specifications of the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever Andorid App Summary
MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever was developed by OGUREC APPS and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever from Google Play Store under the Puzzle category. The latest version of MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever is 10.6.25 on Play store with total users of 1567918. The MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever app has a user rating of 3.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever is Jun 25, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OGUREC APPS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever for PC
gamers here! This is for the hardcore puzzlers!
MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever App Overview and Details
MechBox 2 challenges players to uncover the secrets of a mysterious post-apocalyptic puzzle box. Explore each protective layer in a series of ever-changing puzzle and logic challenges to find the secrets within. The high-tech box is damaged and time is running out.. the fate of the world is quite literally in your hands.
The Mechanical Box is one of the last fragments of the technology used by the Ancients and still existing in the post-apocalyptic world of the alternative Earth. A high-tech device created with only one purpose: to store and protect an unknown Object inside. To date, the Box is in poor condition: it’s partially damaged and overgrown with moss and other vegetation. There is a warning written on one side which is still readable: “SUBNUCLEAR CELLS MUST NOT BE REPLACED”.
How to play
★ If you have no idea how to start playing, then why don’t you try some clicker game.
★ Every protection layer of the Mechanical Box is supplied with the BGB – Big Green Button design for moving to the next level below. You just need to press it 😁
★ If you try to solve a puzzle and eventually find yourself in a dead end, don’t give up! The MechBox has a built-in hint system. But remember, MechBox isn’t a game for casual players but rather an armored metalware bristling with security systems. And a hint is just a hint, not a ready-made solution.
If you feel like helping me localize MechBox into your native language, please email me: [email protected]
Features of the M-BOX
– MechBox is an incredible, ultimately hard, addictive, unique puzzle
– This game is perfect for those who want to test their puzzle solving skills for all it’s worth
– Boost your brain power in this colorful adventure full of secrets and mysteries!
– No time limits, you can play offline
– Amazing graphics optimized for tablets and smartphones
– If you’re stuck, the Box has some tips inside!
– You can play absolutely free!
– No casual match-3 puzzles, just logical problems and thinking outside the box
– In this puzzle, you can find Tower of Hanoi, Bulls and Cows and other mini games
– Test yourself, find hidden tips and Easter Eggs in the set of epic puzzles
– Have no idea what to do on your holidays? Avoid traps and solve the mystery of the Mechanical Box!
– What you’re waiting for? Start solving puzzles right now!
Thank you for playing MechBox!
– The game is free to play. However, in-app purchases are available for remove all ads and unlimited hints.
– Like us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on game news, contests, polls and other fun stuff: https://fb.me/mechboxgame
Whats New In this MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever?
Bug fixes and SDK updates
MechBox 2 is an excellent application for anyone who enjoys puzzles. The puzzles are extremely challenging, but also very rewarding to complete. The application has a great design, and is very easy to use. I highly recommend MechBox 2 to anyone who loves puzzles, and wants a challenge.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MechBox 2: Hardest Puzzle Ever.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.