A metal detector is an electronic instrument which detects the presence of metal nearby. Metal detectors are used by security personnel for screening persons and items for weapons or other prohibited items. Metal detectors are also used for finding metal objects buried underground.
In this article, we will show you how to download Metal Detector For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Metal Detector technical specifications first.
Metal Detector Andorid App Summary
FOM_SYNERGY_APP is the developer of this Metal Detector application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9577+ users of this app. The Metal Detector app rating is currently 2.0.
It was last updated on Sep 12, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Metal Detector for PC
1. Detect ferromagnetic metals.
2. Detect magnetic fields.
3. Measure magnetic field intensity.
4. Customizable device capabilities.
5. Set timing mode.
6. Select different formulas.
7. Set threshold value.
8. Change resolution.
9. Turn on/off sound indication.
10. Obtain magnetic field measurements at 3 axes.
|App Name:||Metal Detector On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 12, 2018|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Metal Detector For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Metal Detector on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Metal Detector and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Metal Detector andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Metal Detector App Overview and Details
You are holding unique metal detector app that are able to search ferromagnetic metals, detect magnetic fields and measure its intensity.
With a lot of features you are able to customize device capabilities to meet your very own requirements.
This app helps you to squeeze totally anything what is possible from your magnetic sensor. You can:
– Set timing mode for magnetic sensor;
– Select different formulas for measurements (available at Pro version);
– Set threshold value for metal detection;
– Change resolution of metal detector measurements (Scale);
– Turn on/off sound indication;
– Obtain magnetic field measurements at 3 axes of your device;
– Determine most active axis – to point you in direction where metal is detected!
This metal detector work only with devices that have magnetic sensor on board!!! But don’t worry – app will check this, and you will see if your device is compatible with metal searching tasks.
Before usage – please read the instruction!!! (some features is not available in free version)
This metal detector is able to find ferromagnetic materials (iron) and indicate corresponding magnetic
field strength (on three axises -XYZ) using phone magnetic sensors.
By default app measures average uT around phone. Also, it has another 2 modes of measurement – max uT and uT difference (instant uT).
Selected mode is displayed on main screen.
Modes are selected by pressing the formula switch.
The app supports 3 timing modes – slow, normal and fast.
Basically, you are able to select the working intensity of your phone sensor by pressing a corresponding selector switch.
Convenient feature of this metal detector is the ability to set the threshold level at which app will
recognize the metal presence by playing sound, vibrate and lighting on screen Led.
Use slider to set the threshold.
If range of bar for setting threshold is not appropriate one – use scale rotary knob.
Scale knob – used to set resolution for bar indicator, which allows to set threshold very precisely.
On oscilloscope, you are able to see graph of magnetic field strength along with:
– Axis at which most of magnetic field strength is exerted;
-Current slider bar scale
-Individual uT values for each axis
Use the sound button to turn on/off sound.
Use the lock button to prevent screen going off.
Main display indicates the health of you sensor which is related to accuracy of obtaining values.
To improve accuracy – shake your device in different directions to get high sensor status. This process is called – calibration.
WARNING!!! Accuracy of sensor can be decreased dramatically (or sensor can be even temporarily damaged) in the presence of strong magnetic fields
After falling to low status – there are chances, that sensor will not recover its working state after recalibration, even if display depicts the high state.
In that case – indication is frozen, and only one solution is to reboot your device.
For high sensitivity use following settings:
– Set formula switch to uT difference
– Set timing to slow
– Rotate the scale knob to right
– Move the threshold slider, as close as possible to green section
– Scan surface by moving your device at steady speed
Whats New In this Metal Detector?
Improved performance and stability.
The metal detector is a remarkable invention that has greatly benefited society. It has made it possible to detect and identify metal objects, which has led to increased safety and security. Moreover, the metal detector has also helped in the detection of metal objects in other objects, such as in archaeological finds. Overall, the metal detector is a very beneficial invention that has made a significant impact on society.
This concludes our article on Metal Detector Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Metal Detector for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Metal Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Metal Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Metal Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Metal Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.