MineChat Lite is a mobile app that allows users to communicate with each other in a chat room setting. The app is perfect for people who want to chat with others about mining cryptocurrencies. MineChat Lite is easy to use and allows users to chat with each other without having to leave the app.
Our goal is to help you get the MineChat Lite for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
MineChat Lite Andorid App Summary
The developer of the MineChat Lite is Kelly Productions and they’ve done a great job at keeping MineChat Lite simple yet highly interactive. You can find the MineChat Lite under Adventure of Play Store. MineChat Lite’s latest version is 13.7.2 with an impressive user base of over 432747. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.1 shows how people love MineChat Lite.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the MineChat Lite is Aug 12, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the MineChat Lite on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
MineChat Lite App Overview and Details
Connect to online Minecraft servers on your mobile device. You can chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client. Send commands just as you do while playing Minecraft (/r, /ban, /kick etc).
– Alerts! You can add words or phrases that you want to highlight and make a sound. For instance add your user name or a list of banned words. When a chat message comes across that matches, it will highlight and ding!
– Connect to “Online” and “Offline” Minecraft servers
– Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher.
– Automatically spawn on connect.
– Hide server messages (Join and Left messages).
– Messages automatically scroll. If you manually scroll up the auto scrolling will stop so you can read previous messages. To re-enable auto scrolling, simply scroll to the bottom of the messages and it will scroll automatically again.
– MineChat does not work with servers that require client modification such as Tekkit.
– MineChat will work over 3G/4G, but eats up a good bit of data and can run slow depending on your connection. So it is recommended you are on WI-fi when in using MineChat.
– MineChat does not support Forge Modloader servers.
– MineChat sends a spawn command automatically upon connection to help prevent your character from getting killed while using the app. However, not all servers support the spawn command or have delay before teleporting you which leaves your character vulnerable during that time period. Be sure you are aware how your server handles spawning.
MineChat does not send any credentials or information of any kind to any third party servers. The only information transmitted is directly to Minecraft servers. It uses the exact same login method as the Minecraft game uses. It transmits login credentials over SSL and uses encryption while transmitting game data.
For additional information or issues when connecting, please contact us directly as we cannot respond to App Store reviews.
Use the Email button in the Settings tab for help or suggestions.
Features of MineChat Lite for PC
– Connect to online and offline Minecraft servers
– Chat and send commands just as if you are using the Minecraft client
– Supports Minecraft 1.4.6 and higher
– Automatically spawn on connect
– Hide server messages (Join and Left messages)
– Messages automatically scroll
– Secure login and transmission
Whats New In this MineChat Lite?
Support for Minecraft 1.17.1
Download & Install MineChat Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the MineChat Lite app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the MineChat Lite app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the MineChat Lite will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed MineChat Lite on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||MineChat Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kelly Productions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 12, 2021|
|Get it On:|
The MineChat Lite application is a great way to communicate with others in the mining industry. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great tool for miners.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the MineChat Lite for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the MineChat Lite, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This MineChat Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MineChat Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MineChat Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MineChat Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.