A minicam is a small, lightweight camera that is easy to carry and use. It is perfect for capturing video footage of events, activities, or places that are difficult to reach or too dangerous to film with a traditional camera. Minicams can be mounted to a variety of devices, including drones, cars, and bikes, making them a versatile tool for capturing video footage from a variety of angles.
Do you know the technical specifics of minicam for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
minicam Andorid App Summary
The minicam application developer is Yu Li Cam. They listed the minicam under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the minicam is more than 325885. With a 2.8, the latest 1.8.10 of the minicam is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the minicam is Mar 12, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the minicam on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||minicam On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yu Li Cam|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
minicam Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run minicam on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the minicam and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for minicam on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of minicam for PC
1. Real-time image capture.
2. Supports taking pictures and videos with your phone.
3. Supports viewing live videos.
4. Supports real-time sharing of video information.
5. Device update reminders in real time.
minicam App Overview and Details
Whats New In this minicam?
1、Adapt to android11
2、Remove the column of device password in the setting interface
The minicam application has been a great way to keep in touch with my family while I am away at school. I have been able to see my niece and nephew grow up, and I have even been able to catch a few moments of my family’s life that I would have missed if I had not had the minicam app. The app has also been a great way for me to keep in touch with my friends, and I have been able to see what they are up
Downloading and installing the minicam for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This minicam to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for minicam and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the minicam. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the minicam.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.