Miro is an online whiteboard and collaboration tool that allows users to brainstorm and work on projects together in real-time. With a simple, user-friendly interface, Miro makes online collaboration easy and fun. Users can create boards and invite others to join, or they can join boards created by others. Miro also allows users to share files, chat, and take notes.
The technical specifications of the Miro: Online whiteboard for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Miro: Online whiteboard Andorid App Summary
Miro: Online whiteboard was developed by RealtimeBoard and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Miro: Online whiteboard from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Miro: Online whiteboard is 3.18.0 on Play store with total users of 1770296. The Miro: Online whiteboard app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Miro: Online whiteboard is Aug 10, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Miro: Online whiteboard on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Miro: Online whiteboard For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Miro: Online whiteboard using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Miro: Online whiteboard on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Miro: Online whiteboard here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Miro: Online whiteboard On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Miro: Online whiteboard for PC
Skype for team collaboration
1. Create boards with unlimited collaborators.
2. 200+ pre-made templates to get started quickly.
3. Capture and organize ideas on the go.
4. Drag-and-drop interface for easy editing.
5. Share boards publicly or with specific team members.
6. Upload images, videos, and documents.
7. Annotate and mark-up PDFs and other documents.
8. Take digital notes.
9. Use in online meetings and workshops.
10. Teach online classes with an online whiteboard.
Miro: Online whiteboard App Overview and Details
🚀 Miro is the online whiteboard for team collaboration. With the magic of Miro, visualizing concepts, ideas, and solutions as a team can happen anywhere — no dry erase markers needed. With Miro’s online whiteboard, teams can sync, flow, and feel the connection of working side by side — even in remote, distributed, and hybrid work environments.
Miro’s whiteboard app for tablet and mobile gives you the tools to collaborate with boards that put projects and context all in one place.
👥 Our customers love using Miro’s online whiteboard to:
• Run online meetings and team workshops
• Brainstorm new ideas and designs on a limitless whiteboard
• Edit, annotate and mark up documents and PDFs
• Take digital notes with a stylus (and reduce paper use!)
• Easily collect resources, photos, docs, links, and references
• Plan and manage agile workflows and scrum rituals
• Create user journeys, map processes, and develop personas
• Teach online classes, replacing the classroom blackboard with an online whiteboard
• Create a vision board of ideas and inspiration
Miro’s whiteboard app allows you to create anytime, anywhere. With over 200+ pre-made templates, a drag-and-drop interface, and no limit on collaborators, working on our whiteboard is fast and fun.
📱With Miro’s whiteboard mobile app, you can:
• Scan paper post-it notes and convert them into editable digital notes
• Create, view, and edit all your boards
• Capture and organize your ideas on the go
• Share boards publicly or invite team members to edit
• Upload images, pictures, docs, spreadsheets, and more
• Share boards and invite team members to edit
• Review, add and resolve comments
📝 On tablets, you can also use Miro’s whiteboard to:
• Draw concepts and sketch new design ideas with a stylus
• Convert pencil or stylus drawings into shapes, notes, and diagrams
• Set up your tablet as the second screen with Zoom or Microsoft Teams
• Create Mind Maps to visualize your ideas
• Use Lasso to select and move sketches, drawings, or text anywhere on the whiteboard
• Use Highlighter to capture the attention of your team during a meeting
Get in touch:
If you enjoy using Miro’s online whiteboard for collaboration, please leave us a review. If something’s not working right or if you have a question or comment, get in touch with us using this form: https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?referer=store
Whats New In this Miro: Online whiteboard?
• Now you can upload PDFs to Miro boards from your mobile device
Miro is a great online whiteboard application that is perfect for collaborative work. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features that make it perfect for online collaboration.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Miro: Online whiteboard on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Miro: Online whiteboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Miro: Online whiteboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Miro: Online whiteboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Miro: Online whiteboard.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.