Mocha RDP Lite is a remote desktop protocol client that allows you to connect to a remote computer and access its desktop and applications as if you were sitting in front of it. Mocha RDP Lite supports both the RDP and VNC protocols, making it a versatile tool for accessing remote computers.
The technical specifications of the Mocha RDP Lite for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mocha RDP Lite Andorid App Summary
Mocha RDP Lite was developed by MochaSoft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mocha RDP Lite from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Mocha RDP Lite is 1.4 on Play store with total users of 133529. The Mocha RDP Lite app has a user rating of 2.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mocha RDP Lite is Mar 26, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mocha RDP Lite on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Mocha RDP Lite App Overview and Details
Connect to a Windows PC and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen. HOME edition and Windows 200x Servers are not supported.
◾Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10 are supported.
◾Standard RDP protocol.
◾128 bit encryption.
◾Mouse support: left and right click + dragging and hover
◾Many PC keys, including ctrl+alt+del
◾Have patent license from Microsoft for the RDP protocol.
◾NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
The lite version has a 5 minutes session limitation .
Features of Mocha RDP Lite for PC
1. Connect to a Windows PC and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
2. 128 bit encryption.
3. Mouse support: left and right click + dragging and hover.
4. NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
5. The lite version has a 5 minutes session limitation.
How To Install & Download Mocha RDP Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Mocha RDP Lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Mocha RDP Lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Mocha RDP Lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Mocha RDP Lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Mocha RDP Lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Mocha RDP Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 26, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mocha RDP Lite?
– Support for NLA CredSSP v 5. (Microsoft requires it in the March 2018 Windows OS update)
Mocha RDP Lite is a great application that allows users to connect to remote desktops. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. Mocha RDP Lite is a great application for users who need to connect to remote desktops.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mocha RDP Lite on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Mocha RDP Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mocha RDP Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mocha RDP Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mocha RDP Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.