Mood Log is an iPhone and iPad app that helps people track their moods and identify patterns. The app is designed to be simple and easy to use, with a minimalistic interface. Mood Log is based on the principles of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), which is a form of therapy that helps people identify and change negative thoughts and behaviors.
In this article, we will show you how to download Mood Log For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Mood Log technical specifications first.
Mood Log Andorid App Summary
AR Productions Inc. is the developer of this Mood Log application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 79991+ users of this app. The Mood Log app rating is currently 1.6.
It was last updated on Dec 7, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Mood Log for PC
and edited in a program such as Microsoft Excel
• Upgrade Mood Log to enable exporting your records as a PDF for printing or for viewing on a mobile device
1. Mood Log is a quick, easy and flexible way to log and track your mood.
2. Mood Log provides an extremely customizable logging system.
3. With Mood Log, you can track any mood-related information such as anxiety, depression, menstruation, panic attacks, headaches, cramps, nausea, and any other custom records.
4. You can also record the severity of the event, as well as a custom note and any medications taken.
5. Mood Log is updated quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your mood.
6. You can view your average mood with Mood Log.
7. You can view the most common type of tag within each category with Mood Log.
8. You can view statistics about your records with Mood Log.
9. You can view your events in a calendar view with Mood Log.
10. You can view your events on a graph by year, month, week, or all moods with Mood Log.
|App Name:||Mood Log On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||AR Productions Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Mood Log For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mood Log on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mood Log and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mood Log andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mood Log App Overview and Details
Mood Log makes it quick and easy to track your mood. Mood Log provides an extremely flexible logging system making it easy to keep track of any mood related information such as anxiety, depression, menstruation, panic attacks, headaches, cramps, nausea and any other custom records. With each record you can record the severity of the event as well as a custom note and any medications taken.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and your mood
• Keeping logs of your mood can be extremely useful for understanding the up and downs to your moods
• Extremely customize-able with the ability to track any tags you want as well as any medication and the quantity taken
• Comes with many mood tags including depression, anxiety, panic attacks, headaches, nausea, cramps and menstruation. These tags can be edited and deleted
• Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your mood
• View your average mood
• View what the most common type of tag within each category is such as the most common mental, physical, positive, negative and neutral tag
• View a variety of statistics about your records such as your most recent tag, as well as the most recent tag within a given category, such as most recent, mental, physical, positive, negative and neutral
• View statistics related to any specific tag association, such as how many times you tagged your mood with anxiety, depression, headache, cramps, nausea or panic attacks
• View your events in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new events from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in your mood
• View your events on a graph by year, month week or all moods at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in moods
• Set reminders either daily, every other day or weekly to help you keep your logs consistent
• Upgrade Mood Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Upgrading enables the option to export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone
• Use Dropbox automatic syncing to easily switch between devices while keeping your records synchronized as well as make manual backups to Dropbox
• Upgrading removes ads
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Select which statistics you wish to view on the home screen
Mood Log is an effective Mood Diary, Mood Tracker or Mood Journal
Whats New In this Mood Log?
– Bug Fixes
My mood log has been a great way to keep track of my moods and how they fluctuate throughout the day. I’ve been able to see patterns in my moods and figure out what might be causing them. I’ve also been able to see how my moods affect my work and personal life. I’m going to continue using my mood log to help me stay aware of my moods and manage them better.
This concludes our article on Mood Log Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Mood Log for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Mood Log to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mood Log and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mood Log. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mood Log.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.