Morse code is a system of communication that uses patterns of dots and dashes to represent letters and numbers. It was developed in the early 1800s by Samuel Morse and is still used today by some amateur radio enthusiasts. Morse code can be sent by hand, or with a machine called a telegraph.
The technical specifications of the Morse Code for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Morse Code Andorid App Summary
Morse Code was developed by GolemTechApps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Morse Code from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Morse Code is 1.2 on Play store with total users of 1179. The Morse Code app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Morse Code is Aug 3, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Morse Code on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Morse Code For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Morse Code installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Morse Code and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Morse Code on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Morse Code in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Morse Code on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Morse Code On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Morse Code App Overview and Details
Morse Code is a method of transmitting text information as a series of on-off tones, lights, or clicks that can be directly understood by a skilled listener or observer without special equipment.
You need to learn Morse Code? Then this Morse Code app is the best professional tool for learning and translating text into morse code and morse code to text.
* This app uses the International Morse Code Standard with some punctuation.
* Translate text into morse code and morse code to text.
* You can use the flashlight, screen light to transmit morse code.
* This app provides sound and vibration feedback.
* You can share converted text/morse easily to your friends throgh SMS or social networks.
* You can use three types of morse code mode: Auto, Manual Led & Manual Screen.
Features of Morse Code for PC
1. Morse Code is a method of transmitting text information as a series of on-off tones, lights, or clicks that can be directly understood by a skilled listener or observer without special equipment.
2. You need to learn Morse Code? Then this Morse Code app is the best professional tool for learning and translating text into morse code and morse code to text.
3. App features:
– This app uses the International Morse Code Standard with some punctuation.
– Translate text into morse code and morse code to text.
– You can use the flashlight, screen light to transmit morse code.
– This app provides sound and vibration feedback.
– You can share converted text/morse easily to your friends throgh SMS or social networks.
– You can use three types of morse code mode: Auto, Manual Led & Manual Screen.
4. Morse Code is a fun, easy way to communicate without words.
5. Morse Code is perfect for when you need to communicate in a noisy or emergency situation.
6. Morse Code is a great way to send secret messages to your friends.
7. Morse Code is a great way to learn about communication and technology.
8. Morse Code is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their communication skills.
9. Morse Code is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about technology.
10. Morse Code
Whats New In this Morse Code?
Remove a minor bug
Now app move external or internal memory
Morse Code was the first digital communication system, and it is still in use today. It is a simple system that can be used to send text messages over a distance. Morse Code is easy to learn and can be used by anyone with a basic understanding of the code.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Morse Code on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Morse Code to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Morse Code and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Morse Code. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Morse Code.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.