Morse Code Machine is a project to help people learn Morse code. It consists of a web app and a Raspberry Pi. The web app allows you to enter text and hear it played back as Morse code. The Raspberry Pi listens to Morse code input from a microphone and prints the text out as it is received.
The technical specifications of the Morse Code Machine for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Morse Code Machine Andorid App Summary
Morse Code Machine was developed by Skateboarding Alice and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Morse Code Machine from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Morse Code Machine is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 1889. The Morse Code Machine app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Morse Code Machine is Jan 4, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Morse Code Machine on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Morse Code Machine App Overview and Details
This is a telegraph simulation. It will translate taps on the telegraph to Morse code real time. This is also used as an Java exercise to show how to use internal storage.
Features of Morse Code Machine for PC
1. Morse code real time translation
2. Internal storage usage
3. Java exercise
How To Install & Download Morse Code Machine For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Morse Code Machine for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Morse Code Machine.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Morse Code Machine on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Morse Code Machine and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Morse Code Machine on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Morse Code Machine On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skateboarding Alice|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Morse Code Machine?
Morse Code Machine is an application that helps people learn Morse code. It is a very useful application for people who want to learn Morse code and for people who want to improve their Morse code skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Morse Code Machine on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Morse Code Machine to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Morse Code Machine and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Morse Code Machine. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Morse Code Machine.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.