Motion detectors are devices that are used to detect movement in an area. They are often used in security systems to detect when someone is trying to break into a building. Motion detectors can also be used to detect when someone is in a room, so that the lights can be turned on.
In this article, we will show you how to download Motion Detector For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Motion Detector technical specifications first.
Motion Detector Andorid App Summary
Mobile Toys & Tools is the developer of this Motion Detector application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 576738+ users of this app. The Motion Detector app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Aug 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Motion Detector for PC
the application and it will detect any motion.
1. Detects motion automatically and plots rectangles around them on the device screen.
2. Draws motion icon on the screen when a motion is detected.
3. Draws motion history by circles on the device screen.
4. Special algorithm to minimize false alarms.
5. User can set options for motion sound, motion overlay and motion history.
6. User can set alarm and alarm period.
7. User can optionally save pictures including motion or in case of an alarm.
8. User can also check these pictures afterwards.
9. Motion Detector displays motion icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold set by user.
10. Motion Detector plays motion sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected.
|App Name:||Motion Detector On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mobile Toys & Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Motion Detector For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Motion Detector on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Motion Detector and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Motion Detector andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Motion Detector App Overview and Details
Motion Detector is an intelligent, easy to use application that detects motion automatically by using the camera of your device. When you run Motion Detector, you can observe any motion or changes in your camera field of view as camera screen overlays. In addition, you can get motion sounds and can set alarms. Alarms could generate sound, makes phone call where available.
* Motion Detector automatically detects any motion or change and plot rectangles around them on the device screen.
* Motion Detector draws motion icon on the screen when a motion is detected.
* Motion Detector draws motion history by circles on the device screen. Therefore, you can have information about the complete routes of the targets. Besides, you can see motion towards you or away from you.
* The main problem with motion detection applications is the shaking of the devices during the observation. These yield false alarms. Motion Detector application has specially designed algorithm to minimize this drawback.
* User can set options for motion sound, motion overlay and motion history.
* User can set alarm and alarm period.
* User can optionally save pictures including motion or in case of an alarm. User can also check these pictures afterwards.
* Motion Detector displays motion icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold set by user. Motion Detector plays motion sound with the volume level proportional to the amount of motion detected.
* Motion Detector raises alarm sound and displays alarm icon in case amount of motion detected exceeds the threshold for a specified time period both set by user. Alarm state goes on for the time interval set by user.
* Live Settings; It consists of subset of setting items that can be manipulated by user during the motion detection operation. Live Settings Dialog is reached by clicking on the Motion Detector Window.
How to use:
* Fix your device by facing your device camera to the area you want to track.
* Start Motion Detector application.
* After countdown motion detection starts.
* Pixel Threshold: Threshold for intensity difference. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
* Block size %: Percentage of analysis blocks. Smaller block size values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise. Smaller values yield more sensitive detection but may cause noise and excess detection.
* Area To Trigger: Amount of minimum motion area to take care.
* Save Picture on Motion: Capture picture in case of motion or not.
* Alarm: On/Off.
* Alarm Time To Trigger: Motion time period required to generate alarm.
* Alarm Period: Alarm duration.
* Alarm Sound: Enable alarm sound or mute.
* Camera Selection: Allows user to select back or camera where available.
* Motion Rectangles: Draw motion rectangles on the device screen or not.
* Motion History: Draw motion history bubbles on the device screen or not.
* Publish Wifi Messages: Monitor Motion Detector through the wifi network where available. Enables Wifi Publishing for the devices where this service is available. A device with this option checked publishes state information to other devices during motion detector operation.
* Shake Sensitivity: Sensitivity level for device shaking.Motion Detector stops motion detection in case of device shaking, therefore, prevents false alarms. User can select High, Medium, Low or No sensitivity.
Whats New In this Motion Detector?
-Bug fixes and improvements.
Motion detectors are a great way to keep your home safe while you are away. They can detect when there is movement in your home and send you an alert. This can help you to know when someone is in your home when you are not there.
This concludes our article on Motion Detector Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Motion Detector for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Motion Detector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Motion Detector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Motion Detector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Motion Detector.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.