MTG Tracker & Life Counter is the perfect app for all Magic: The Gathering fans. With it, you can easily track your life points, mana, and cards in hand during each game. Additionally, the app features a life counter so you can keep track of your opponent’s life points.
So, you want to download the MTG Tracker & Life Counter for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
MTG Tracker & Life Counter Andorid App Summary
The MTG Tracker & Life Counter is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the MTG Tracker & Life Counter is Platty Soft Ltd. The current version of MTG Tracker & Life Counter is 6.3.58 with a total user count of 36309 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Jul 25, 2022 was the last date the MTG Tracker & Life Counter was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download MTG Tracker & Life Counter For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the MTG Tracker & Life Counter on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the MTG Tracker & Life Counter to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for MTG Tracker & Life Counter. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the MTG Tracker & Life Counter on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the MTG Tracker & Life Counter on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||MTG Tracker & Life Counter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Platty Soft Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
MTG Tracker & Life Counter App Overview and Details
**NOTE: This app is no longer updated with new sets as of July 2022
MTG Tracker is an easy-to-use and complete toolbox for Magic the Gathering ® players
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG Tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the “normal” ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Features of MTG Tracker & Life Counter for PC
1. Life counter with stats recording
2. Deck building with in-app search
3. Card pricing
4. Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck
5. Deck importer
6. Mana tracker
7. Wishlist / Collection
8. Tournament mode
10. Random Card search
Whats New In this MTG Tracker & Life Counter?
– Adds Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur’s Gate
– Adds Double Masters 2022
MTG Tracker & Life Counter is an invaluable tool for any Magic the Gathering player. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of life totals, cards in hand, and other game information. The application is also a life counter, making it easy to keep track of the life totals of all players involved in the game.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the MTG Tracker & Life Counter on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This MTG Tracker & Life Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTG Tracker & Life Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTG Tracker & Life Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTG Tracker & Life Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.