A multi copy machine is a device that can make multiple copies of a document at one time. This can be done by using a single original or multiple originals. The copies can be made on paper or other media. Multi copy machines are used in businesses, schools and other organizations to make copies of documents for distribution or for archiving.
The latest Multi Copy for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Multi Copy Andorid App Summary
Rishabh Khanna has developed the Multi Copy for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Multi Copy has got over 19336+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.8 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Multi Copy is Jun 2, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Multi Copy App Overview and Details
Multi-Copy is a utility app that is used to copy multiple texts and paste them together, multi copy option can be selected anywhere in mobile from the cut copy paste menu.
Ever faced a problem switching between apps many times to copy multiple texts, multi-copy is here to help you, just select your text and from the cut copy paste menu select multi copy option, do this on all the texts you want to copy in any app then paste it together just like you paste.
Ever faced a problem to copy messages from multiple chats in whatsapp or any other messenger, now you can do it with multi copy. just enable smart copy from the multi copy dialog, it will enhance your regular copy function of your phone to copy multiple text together & on each copy you will see a message “multi copied” to notify the text has been added. you can simply use regular copy from cut copy paste menu on multiple texts for multiple times to copy all the texts together. Don’t forget to disable smart copy or it will copy all the text when you use copy.
you can also add your copied clip in the notes, view or delete them whenever you want from the app.
you can even view the current multi copy clipboard from the app.
All the multi copy clipboard texts will stay on the clipboard across phone reboot.
The app is also an open source project so if anybody is interested in code the project can be found here – https://github.com/Rishabhk07/multi-copy
Features of Multi Copy for PC
1. Multi-Copy is a utility app that is used to copy multiple texts and paste them together.
2. Multi copy option can be selected anywhere in mobile from the cut copy paste menu.
3. Ever faced a problem switching between apps many times to copy multiple texts? Multi-copy is here to help you.
4. Just select your text and from the cut copy paste menu select multi copy option.
5. Do this on all the texts you want to copy in any app then paste it together just like you paste.
6. Don’t forget to disable smart copy or it will copy all the text when you use copy.
7. you can also add your copied clip in the notes, view or delete them whenever you want from the app.
8. you can even view the current multi copy clipboard from the app.
9. All the multi copy clipboard texts will stay on the clipboard across phone reboot.
10. The app is also an open source project so if anybody is interested in code the project can be found here – https://github.com/Rishabhk07/multi-copy
Install “Multi Copy” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Multi Copy on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Multi Copy app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Multi Copy.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Multi Copy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Rishabh Khanna|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Multi Copy?
Copy multiple texts by selecting “multi copy” option from the cut copy paste menu and paste them together.
Multi Copy is an app that has revolutionized the way people copy and paste text on their phones. It is a very user-friendly app that makes copying and pasting text very easy. Multi Copy is a must-have app for people who do a lot of copying and pasting.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Multi Copy for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Multi Copy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Multi Copy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Multi Copy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Multi Copy.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.