My Aurora Forecast & Alerts is the most comprehensive aurora borealis forecast app available. It provides up-to-date information on the aurora borealis activity and allows users to receive alerts whenever there is a chance of seeing the aurora borealis.
The latest My Aurora Forecast & Alerts for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
My Aurora Forecast & Alerts Andorid App Summary
jRustonApps B.V. has developed the My Aurora Forecast & Alerts for Android. You can find it under the Weather category on Play Store. Since its inception, My Aurora Forecast & Alerts has got over 1461772+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 220.127.116.11
The latest update of My Aurora Forecast & Alerts is Aug 13, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
My Aurora Forecast & Alerts App Overview and Details
My Aurora Forecast is the best app for seeing the Northern Lights. Built with a sleek dark design, it appeals to both tourists and serious aurora watchers by telling you what you want to know – whether that is exactly how likely you are to see the aurora borealis or details about the solar winds and high-resolution sun imagery. With this app, you’ll be seeing the Northern Lights in no time.
– Find the current KP index and how likely you are to see the Northern Lights.
– View a list of the best locations to view from right now.
– Map showing how strong the aurora is around the world, based on the SWPC ovation aurora forecast.
– Free push notifications and alerts when auroral activity is expected to be high.
– Forecasts for the next hour, several hours and several weeks so you can plan your Northern Lights viewing long in advance (subject to weather conditions).
– Solar wind statistics and sun imagery.
– Tour information so if you’re considering to go to locations such as Iceland or even Alaska or Canada, you’ll be able to find tours that we can recommend to you.
– Completely free of charge for all functionality, no in-app purchases.
If you want the latest updates on geomagnetic activity and enjoy viewing the aurora borealis, this app is right for you. This version is ad-supported.
Features of My Aurora Forecast & Alerts for PC
– See the Northern Lights in no time
– Find the best locations to view the Northern Lights
– Get alerts when auroral activity is expected to be high
– View solar wind statistics and sun imagery
– Plan your viewing long in advance
– Completely free of charge
Install “My Aurora Forecast & Alerts” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing My Aurora Forecast & Alerts on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install My Aurora Forecast & Alerts on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type My Aurora Forecast & Alerts and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the My Aurora Forecast & Alerts as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||My Aurora Forecast & Alerts On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||jRustonApps B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My Aurora Forecast & Alerts?
I have thoroughly enjoyed using My Aurora Forecast & Alerts application! I find it very useful and informative. It is great to be able to check the aurora forecast anytime, anywhere. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is interested in aurora borealis!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the My Aurora Forecast & Alerts for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This My Aurora Forecast & Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Aurora Forecast & Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Aurora Forecast & Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Aurora Forecast & Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.