MyBikeSetup is an online resource for cyclists of all levels. Whether you are a beginner just starting out, or a seasoned pro, MyBikeSetup has something to offer. We provide bike setup guides, cycling tips and tricks, and product reviews to help you get the most out of your cycling experience.
The technical specifications of the MyBikeSetup for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
MyBikeSetup Andorid App Summary
MyBikeSetup was developed by EagleEye and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download MyBikeSetup from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of MyBikeSetup is 2.2.4 on Play store with total users of 14896. The MyBikeSetup app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the MyBikeSetup is Mar 5, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the MyBikeSetup on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install MyBikeSetup For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the MyBikeSetup using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the MyBikeSetup on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for MyBikeSetup here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||MyBikeSetup On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of MyBikeSetup for PC
1. Stores your bikes, setups and spare parts securely.
2. Tracks your suspension setup for each bike.
3. Keeps track of your inventory of spare parts.
4. Includes a spring rate calculator.
5. Works offline and does not require registration.
6. Synchronizes your setups between phones.
7. Does not collect data.
8. Stays on your phone unless you choose to sync.
9. Handles crashes and collects data for debugging purposes.
10. Is secure and does not require registration.
MyBikeSetup App Overview and Details
MyBikeSetup helps you to store your bikes, setups and manage your spare parts.
Setup – A suspension can only be as good as its setup…
Unfortunately, there is no perfect setup which works for each and every track. You need to fine-tune your suspension in order to get perfect traction.
But how to keep track of your setup if you do not have your own World Cup mechanic at hand?
MyBikeSetup helps you to find and keep your settings stored for each bike. It works for every fork and rear shock and you always have it at hand, right on your mobile phone…
Inventory – Newly included is the management of your inventory of spare parts, now you don’t need to gues “Did I have braking pads?” or “Do I have these tires?”
Manage, rate and organize your parts using MyBikeSetup.
Utilities – Additional there is a spring rate calculator, so you are able to know which spring you should add to your shock.
For all features there is NO internet connection or registration needed. If you didn’t wish, everything stays on your phone. It is possible to synchronize these, in this case no personal information will be transmited or stored.
Everything that happen on your phone stays on your phone, as long as you will. Only in the case of a crash, will be collected some data by Google, so we are able to fix this issue.
Security – We do not collect data! The app works offline and does not request any registration. Unless otherwise required, all data is only on your phone.
Synchronization – You have the opportunity to sync your setups so you can use them on other phones. In this case are also no personal information transmitted and stored.
Whats New In this MyBikeSetup?
The inventory can now be have a comment and also contains an amount.
Fix comments on inventory.
Overall, I am very pleased with the MyBikeSetup application. It is user-friendly and has all the features I need to keep my bike in good working order. The only suggestion I would make is to add a function that would allow users to track bike mileage. Other than that, I think the app is great!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the MyBikeSetup on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This MyBikeSetup to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MyBikeSetup and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the MyBikeSetup. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MyBikeSetup.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.