NCO Guide is a website designed to provide information and resources to non-commissioned officers (NCOs). NCO Guide provides information on a variety of topics, including military rank, pay and benefits, leadership and training, and other important topics. NCO Guide also includes a forum where NCOs can discuss issues and share advice and experiences.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the NCO Guide For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
NCO Guide App Overview and Details
NCO Guide App Overview and Details
This Department of the Army Training Circular (TC) is dedicated to the men and women of the U.S. Army NCO Corps, who have made the ultimate sacrifice and to NCO’s presently serving in the Active Army, the Army National Guard, and the Army Reserve. Your Soldiers seek your guidance; trust you to train them, and to develop them to win the nation’s wars. As the standard-bearer, instill pride and strive to live the Army Values.
SCOPE: This TC provides the Army’s NCOs a guide for leading, supervising, and caring for Soldiers. While this guide is not all-inclusive, nor is it intended as a stand-alone document, it provides NCOs a quick and ready reference to refresh and develop leadership traits.
APPLICABILITY: This TC provides critical information for the success of today’s NCO and is intended for the Active Army, the Army National Guard, and the Army Reserve.
Download & Install NCO Guide For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the NCO Guide on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the NCO Guide on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired NCO Guide result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the NCO Guide will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the NCO Guide with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the NCO Guide on your PC.
|App Name:||NCO Guide On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TRADOC Mobile|
|Updated on:||Feb 28, 2020|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Get it On:|
NCO Guide Andorid App Summary
TRADOC Mobile is the developer of this NCO Guide application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 32671+ users of this app. The NCO Guide app rating is currently 1.1.1.
It was last updated on Feb 28, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NCO Guide for PC
1. The TC provides guidance to NCOs on how to lead, supervise and care for Soldiers.
2. The TC is applicable to the Active Army, the Army National Guard and the Army Reserve.
3. The TC provides critical information for the success of the NCO.
4. The TC is not all-inclusive and is not intended to be a stand-alone document.
5. The TC provides a quick and ready reference to refresh and develop leadership traits.
6. The TC is dedicated to the men and women of the U.S. Army NCO Corps who have made the ultimate sacrifice.
7. The TC is also dedicated to NCO’s presently serving in the Active Army, the Army National Guard and the Army Reserve.
8. Your Soldiers seek your guidance, trust you to train them and to develop them to win the nation’s wars.
9. As the standard-bearer, instill pride and strive to live the Army Values.
10. The TC is an excellent guide for the success of the NCO.
Whats New In this NCO Guide?
NCO Creed page fix
I have enjoyed my time in the Army and I feel that I have a lot to offer as an NCO. I am committed to leading by example and I will work hard to support my fellow Soldiers. I am excited to continue my journey in the Army and I am grateful for the opportunity to serve as an NCO. Thank you for your consideration.
This concludes our article on NCO Guide Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NCO Guide for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This NCO Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NCO Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the NCO Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NCO Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.