Net Tools is a comprehensive suite of tools for network administrators, network engineers, system administrators, security professionals, and anyone else who needs to diagnose or troubleshoot network problems. The tools are designed to work together to give you a complete view of your network, and to help you troubleshoot and fix problems quickly. Net Tools includes a variety of tools for network analysis, network monitoring, network mapping, and network troubleshooting.
In this article, we will show you how to download Net Tools For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Net Tools technical specifications first.
Net Tools Andorid App Summary
Sanctuaire is the developer of this Net Tools application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2566+ users of this app. The Net Tools app rating is currently 1.09.99.
It was last updated on Jan 6, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Net Tools for PC
1. App 2 SD
3. Network discovery
4. ARP cache
8. Ping Sweep
9. TCP Port Tester
10. UDP Flood
|App Name:||Net Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2014|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Net Tools For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Net Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Net Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Net Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Net Tools App Overview and Details
Net Swiss Tools is compilation of network tools with a very simple and efficient user interface.
If you want to test it please give a try with the free version available on the market
With the menu button you can :
* Export result
* Save/Load/Delete your testing parameters
* Lock screen rotation(Landscape/Portrait)
At this time it supports :
* App 2 SD
* ARP cache
* DNS (a the moment Simple Host Name to IP and reverse)
* Network Discovery
* Ping (system ping)
* Ping Sweep (based on system ping)
* PS dump(Process Information)
* Route print (with address decoding in option)
* Trace route (special implementation because MTR and classic is not possible on non rooted phone)
* TCP Port Tester (with fast port selection)
* TCP Port scanner(with fast port selection)
The scan is cancelable with back button
* UDP Flood
* WHOIS request (with the possibility to choose the whois server), Recursive 5 deep max
* WOL, Wake on LAN
In the future it will support :
* TCP test Server (maybe Netcat like)
* Network properties
* Port live view scan
* Network scan
* More configurable things for existing tool
And maybe any of your suggestion
Whats New In this Net Tools?
* Keyboard fix for 4.3 and 4.4
The Net Tools application is a versatile and powerful networking toolkit that provides users with a broad range of networking and security utilities. The application is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that can be used to troubleshoot and secure networks. Net Tools is an essential tool for any network administrator or security professional.
This concludes our article on Net Tools Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Net Tools for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Net Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Net Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Net Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Net Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.