Networking tools are essential for managing and maintaining computer networks. This course will explore more advanced networking tools that can help identify and solve network problems. Students will learn how to use network analysis tools to identify network issues and how to use network troubleshooting tools to resolve them.
The technical specifications of the Network Tools II for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Network Tools II Andorid App Summary
Network Tools II was developed by Vladimir Kuts and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Network Tools II from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Network Tools II is 2.0.84 on Play store with total users of 28157. The Network Tools II app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Network Tools II is May 25, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Network Tools II on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Network Tools II App Overview and Details
Network Tools II is an Android application created with a simple idea:
1) Define some Internet-connected resources and equipment like websites, servers, smart devices, surveillance systems that will be monitored.
2) Define time intervals when this equipment should be monitored.
3) Have an alert as soon as possible when this equipment stops working.
Network Tools II works like a watchdog. It sits in your pocket and monitors the equipment whose trouble-free operation is important to you. It uses the Android system scheduler and consumes zero CPU when it is not active. The application notifies you when the trouble appears, probably even before you or somebody else may discover it.
Features of Network Tools II for PC
-Alert you when your equipment stops working
-Monitors equipment for you
-Sits in your pocket
-Consumes zero CPU when inactive
-Uses Android system scheduler
-Very easy to use
How To Install & Download Network Tools II For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Network Tools II for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Network Tools II.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Network Tools II on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Network Tools II and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Network Tools II on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Network Tools II On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Vladimir Kuts|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 25, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Network Tools II?
Fixed a location permission compatibility issue
Network Tools II is an extremely useful application for anyone who works with networks. It is a comprehensive suite of tools that allows users to troubleshoot and optimize their networks. With its user-friendly interface and powerful features, Network Tools II is an essential tool for any network administrator.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Network Tools II on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Network Tools II to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Network Tools II and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Network Tools II. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Network Tools II.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.