NOVA Video Player is a powerful and easy-to-use video player that lets you enjoy your favorite videos like never before. With its advanced features and intuitive interface, you can play videos with crystal-clear quality, quickly and easily. NOVA Video Player also supports all popular video formats, so you can easily play any video you have on your device. Plus, with its integrated subtitle search feature, you can quickly find and add subtitles to your videos. So, whether you’re watching a movie, a music video, or a home video, NOVA Video Player is the perfect video player for you.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the NOVA Video Player For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
NOVA Video Player App Overview and Details
NOVA Video Player App Overview and Details
Nova is an opeN sOurce Video plAyer designed for tablets, phones and AndroidTV devices.available at https://github.com/nova-video-player/aos-AVP
– Play videos from your computer, server (FTP, SFTP), NAS (SMB, UPnP)
– Play videos from external USB storage
– Videos from all sources integrated in a unified multimedia collection
– Automatic online retrieval of movie and TV show descriptions with posters and backdrops
– Integrated subtitle download
– Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
– Multi-audio tracks and mutli-subtitles support
– Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
– Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
– Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
– AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based TV-boxes
– 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom formats playback for 3D TVs
– Audio Boost mode to increase the volume level
– Night Mode to dynamically adjust the volume level
Browse the way you want:
– Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
– Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
– Browse TV shows by seasons
– Folder browsing supported
And even more:
– Multi-device network video resume
– NFO metadata processing for descriptions and posters
– Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
– Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
– Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
– Manually adjust audio/video synchronization
– Track what your collection and what you have watched via Trakt
In case you have an issue or a request about this app, please check our Reddit support community at this address: https://www.reddit.com/r/NovaVideoPlayer
If you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in the application preferences.
You are welcome to contribute to the translation of the application at https://crowdin.com/project/nova-video-player
NOVA stands for opeN sOurce Video plAyer.
Download & Install NOVA Video Player For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the NOVA Video Player on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the NOVA Video Player on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired NOVA Video Player result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the NOVA Video Player will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the NOVA Video Player with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the NOVA Video Player on your PC.
|App Name:||NOVA Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Courville Software|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On:|
NOVA Video Player Andorid App Summary
Courville Software is the developer of this NOVA Video Player application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 831915+ users of this app. The NOVA Video Player app rating is currently 6.0.71-20220623.1933.
It was last updated on Jun 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of NOVA Video Player for PC
1. Play videos from your computer, server (FTP, SFTP), NAS (SMB, UPnP)
2. Play videos from external USB storage
3. Videos from all sources integrated in a unified multimedia collection
4. Automatic online retrieval of movie and TV show descriptions with posters and backdrops
5. Integrated subtitle download
6. Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
7. Multi-audio tracks and mutli-subtitles support
8. Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
9. Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
10. Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
Whats New In this NOVA Video Player?
– SMB3 enabled by default (please test and report regressions!)
– Play button is first on tvshow all episodes view on ADTV
– Remove duplicate downmixing setting on phone/tablet UI
– Capability to add manual SMB shortcuts on ADTV
– Fix cannot play SMB file resulting from search result
– 2022 year banners on ADTV
– Stability enhancements
NOVA Video Player is an excellent video player that allows users to watch videos on their Android devices. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for watching videos. Some of the features include the ability to resume playback, Chromecast support, and a sleep timer. The app also has a library feature that allows users to organize their videos. Overall, the NOVA Video Player is an excellent choice for watching videos on Android devices.
This concludes our article on NOVA Video Player Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or NOVA Video Player for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This NOVA Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NOVA Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the NOVA Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NOVA Video Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.