Orxy is a Tor proxy that allows users to browse the Internet anonymously. It is a free and open source software that can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Orxy routes traffic through the Tor network, making it difficult for third-party observers to track users’ online activity.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Orxy: Tor Proxy for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Orxy: Tor Proxy For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Orxy: Tor Proxy on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Orxy: Tor Proxy, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Orxy: Tor Proxy app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Orxy: Tor Proxy Andorid App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, Orxy: Tor Proxy has over 223732 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Inetric, LLC has developed the Orxy: Tor Proxy and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 2.1.16.
Until this latest version, Orxy: Tor Proxy has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Oct 28, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Orxy: Tor Proxy on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Orxy: Tor Proxy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Inetric, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Orxy: Tor Proxy for PC
‘toggle’ to the right)
1. Protect your privacy, hide your location, and bypass site blocks.
2. Orxy is an Orbot alternative that supports devices running the latest Android.
3. Orxy protects network traffic using The Onion Router (Tor) network.
4. Tor encrypts the data and sends it through random points across the world to hide where the connection started.
5. For example, while using Orxy, a website you visit might think you’re looking at it from another country.
6. Orxy also lets apps understand .onion addresses, which are special names that point to hidden services within the Tor network, sometimes referred to as the ‘Hidden Web,’ ‘Dark Net,’ or ‘Deep Web.’
7. Try it out: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
8. To benefit from Orxy, you must configure your apps to use it as a proxy. Orxy provides a local Socks5 proxy on port 6150 (and 9050) and an HTTP proxy on port 8118.
9. Avoid the hassle of configuration and protect apps that have no proxy settings, like YouTube, bitcoin clients, or the Play store, by installing the Orxify plugin (http://goo.gl/ymr12A). Orxify automatically manages all app traffic transparently, without requiring special configuration or root access. No configuration prevents mistakes that
Orxy: Tor Proxy App Overview and Details
Protect your privacy, hide your location, and bypass site blocks.
Orxy is an Orbot alternative that supports devices running the latest Android. Orxy protects network traffic using The Onion Router (Tor) network. Tor encrypts the data and sends it through random points across the world to hide where the connection started. For example, while using Orxy, a website you visit might think you’re looking at it from another country.
Orxy also lets apps understand .onion addresses, which are special names that point to hidden services within the Tor network, sometimes referred to as the ‘Hidden Web,’ ‘Dark Net,’ or ‘Deep Web.’ Try it out: http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion
To benefit from Orxy, you must configure your apps to use it as a proxy. Orxy provides a local Socks5 proxy on port 6150 (and 9050) and an HTTP proxy on port 8118.
Avoid the hassle of configuration and protect apps that have no proxy settings, like YouTube, bitcoin clients, or the Play store, by installing the Orxify plugin (http://goo.gl/ymr12A). Orxify automatically manages all app traffic transparently, without requiring special configuration or root access. No configuration prevents mistakes that could potentially leak information.
In addition to using Tor to anonymize your traffic, optionally subscribe to our proxy service and hide the Tor traffic from your ISP, which is especially useful if your ISP blocks Tor traffic. Orxy will send the Tor traffic in an encrypted tunnel through one of our proxies, making it appear like an access to a regular HTTPS protected site. Your data is protected from us by Tor, and Tor traffic is hidden from your ISP by the tunnel. Try it free for 3 days, just click ‘Hide Tor Traffic’ within Orxy.
Firefox supports proxy settings by entering about:config in the address bar, search ‘proxy’, and setting the following:
– network.proxy.type = 1
– network.proxy.socks = 127.0.0.1
– network.proxy.socks_port = 6150
– network.proxy.socks_remote_dns to true (click ‘toggle’)
For the Twitter app: Settings -> Enable HTTP Proxy -> set Proxy Host to localhost and Proxy Port to 8118
Visit http://goo.gl/GHjqgs for more info on Tor, including tips on remaining anonymous and protecting yourself.
– If you log in to a website using your username and password, you are no longer anonymous to that website.
– Logging in to sensitive sites while using Orxy, such as online banking or email sites, is not recommended. These sites usually have checks to verify your identity using your common locations. If you suddenly appear as logging in from another country, you may get blocked. You must also be careful to ensure proper HTTPS is used to prevent someone from seeing your password. It’s best to simply avoid these sites to be safe.
– Google search will sometimes present a CAPTCHA while using Orxy. If it persists, use another anonymous friendly search engine such as http://ddg.gg (or http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion)
Email any bugs, comments, or questions.
Note: Anonimizing traffic can be slow: it may be sent over many hops around the world. The Samsung app com.sec.msc.nts.android.proxy interferes with Orweb, please disable it if you have connectivity problems.
Follow @orxify for updates: https://twitter.com/orxify
This product is produced independently from the Tor® anonymity software and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else. Do not use without knowing the inherent risks and limitations of Tor. Use at your own risk.
Whats New In this Orxy: Tor Proxy?
– Update Tor to 0.4.5.9
– Update Openssl to 1.1.1l
– Update Tor to 0.4.5.9
– Update Tor to 0.4.5.8
– Update Openssl to 1.1.1k
– Update tor to 0.4.5.7
2.0.23: (If installed, requires latest Orxify (> 2.1.11)
– Update tor to 0.3.5.7
– Update openssl to 1.1.1a
– 64-bit support
– Updated design
– Start on Boot
– New Advanced settings for Orxify:
— Exclude apps from Tor
— Disable Tor controlled DNS
– Tunnel fixed for more devices
Orxy is a Tor proxy application that allows users to connect to the Tor network through their Android device. Orxy can be used to browse the internet anonymously and protect your privacy. Orxy is also a great tool for circumventing censorship and accessing blocked websites.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Orxy: Tor Proxy of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Orxy: Tor Proxy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Orxy: Tor Proxy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Orxy: Tor Proxy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Orxy: Tor Proxy.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.