OverStats is a website that provides detailed statistics for players of the online FPS game Overwatch. The website contains pages for each hero, showing win rates, play rates, and top players for each hero. There is also a leaderboard that ranks players by their total amount of wins.
OverStats was created by two avid Overwatch players who wanted to help others improve their gameplay. The website is constantly updated with the latest data from Blizzard, so players can always be sure they are getting the most accurate information.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran or just starting out, OverStats is the perfect website for you. Visit OverStats today to improve your Overwatch skills!
So, you want to download the OverStats – Overwatch Stats for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
OverStats – Overwatch Stats Andorid App Summary
The OverStats – Overwatch Stats is listed under the Entertainment category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the OverStats – Overwatch Stats is StuckInBasement. The current version of OverStats – Overwatch Stats is 1.18.11 with a total user count of 321416 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
Jun 9, 2022 was the last date the OverStats – Overwatch Stats was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download OverStats – Overwatch Stats For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the OverStats – Overwatch Stats on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the OverStats – Overwatch Stats to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for OverStats – Overwatch Stats. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the OverStats – Overwatch Stats on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the OverStats – Overwatch Stats on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||OverStats – Overwatch Stats On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
OverStats – Overwatch Stats App Overview and Details
The one-stop Overwatch information app, developed by two university students who love Overwatch.
– Hero stats/data sheet
– Latest patch notes
– Player stats
Please search up what is a “BATTLE TAG” before down rating the app.
This Overwatch app provides detailed information and statistics for a hero’s basic information as well as abilities, including description, damage, fire rate, cool down, and much more. We love Overwatch and wanted to make this app to hopefully aid you in your experience in playing it. There are also bird-eye-view maps to help Overwatch players learn maps and health pack locations. Recently the Patch Notes and Player Stats features were added as well.
University and other projects has been keeping me busy. Even though I have so many ideas (meta tier list, counters, etc), sadly I do not want to work on this app anymore. Don’t worry, I will still keep the stats updated, and I’ll open source the application so other people can create pull request and improve it!
This is an unofficial application for Overwatch. This application is not endorsed or affiliated in any way with Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Overwatch is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Features of OverStats – Overwatch Stats for PC
-Detailed hero stats and abilities
-Latest patch notes
Whats New In this OverStats – Overwatch Stats?
– FIX: memory leaks.
– FIX: move away from Fresco image loading library because it causes crashes on select few devices. Now uses Glide.
– CHANGE: use Subsampling Scale Image View for higher resolution map images when zoomed in.
– CHANGE: enable orientation change on map, hero detail, and player detail screens.
– CHANGE: navigation bar color is now dark to be consistent with the rest of the app.
OverStats has been an incredibly useful application for me when playing Overwatch. It provides real-time information on the enemy team, which helps me make better decisions and play smarter. Overall, I highly recommend OverStats to anyone who wants to improve their gameplay.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the OverStats – Overwatch Stats on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This OverStats – Overwatch Stats to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OverStats – Overwatch Stats and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the OverStats – Overwatch Stats. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OverStats – Overwatch Stats.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.