Panecal Scientific Calculator is a versatile and powerful scientific calculator app for iPhone and iPad. With Panecal, you can perform complex mathematical operations quickly and easily. Panecal supports a wide range of mathematical functions, including trigonometric, logarithmic, and exponential functions. It also has a variety of built-in constants and units of measurement. Panecal is the perfect tool for students, engineers, and scientists.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Panecal Scientific Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Panecal Scientific Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Panecal Scientific Calculator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Panecal Scientific Calculator.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Panecal Scientific Calculator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Panecal Scientific Calculator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Panecal Scientific Calculator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Panecal Scientific Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Panecal Scientific Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Panecal Scientific Calculator was developed by the popular developer agency named Appsys. They have the Panecal Scientific Calculator in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.4.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9241334 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Panecal Scientific Calculator latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 4, 2022 was the last date the Panecal Scientific Calculator was updated with new features. If you want to use the Panecal Scientific Calculator on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Panecal Scientific Calculator using the emulator later on.
Panecal Scientific Calculator App Overview and Details
Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas. It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors. It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit. It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
– Easy editing formulas by using a cursor operation
– Copy and paste text
– Formulas history and answers history table
– N-base number calculation and conversion (Max.32bits)
– Memory and variable(A-F) memory
– Arithmetic operations, trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, degrees-minutes-seconds and percent calculations
– Angle units (DEG,RAD,GRAD)
– Decimal point character and grouping separator settings
– Portrait and Horizontal screen settings
– Vibration settings
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or lost profits caused by the use of this software, or any claims from third parties.
Features of Panecal Scientific Calculator for PC
– Panecal is a scientific calculator app that allows you to display and modify formulas.
– It allows you to enter formulas while checking them, which prevents you from typing incorrectly or making calculation errors.
– It is also possible to reuse past formulas and use variable memory to change only certain values to calculate them.
– The display shows the cursor, and you can tap or press the arrow keys to quickly navigate to where you want to edit.
– It has a powerful, flexible and intuitive user interface with support for swiping to scroll through formulas and long-tap to copy and paste.
– Angle units (DEG,RAD,GRAD)
– Decimal point character and grouping separator settings.
– Portrait and Horizontal screen settings.
Whats New In this Panecal Scientific Calculator?
– Library updated.
Overall, the Panecal Scientific Calculator app is a great tool for anyone who needs to do scientific calculations on their phone. It is easy to use and has a wide range of functionality, making it perfect for everything from basic calculations to more complex tasks. The app is also updated regularly, keeping it up to date with the latest features and improvements.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Panecal Scientific Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Panecal Scientific Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Panecal Scientific Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Panecal Scientific Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Panecal Scientific Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.