Partido is a web and mobile app that allows users to share group expenses. It is a great way to keep track of who owes what and avoid any awkward conversations about money. Partido is perfect for group trips, dinners, or any other shared expenses. With Partido, everyone can easily pay their share.
The latest Partido – Share group expenses for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Fosforito IT has developed the Partido – Share group expenses for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Partido – Share group expenses has got over 98+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.2
The latest update of Partido – Share group expenses is Dec 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
🌟 FUNCTIONS 🌟
– Multiple groups with one account 👥
– Clear dashboard 📰
– All invoices can be viewed quickly 📃
– Just one tap to create a new bill 📝
– Currency of a group freely selectable 💱
– Categorization of expenses 🗄️
– Group statistics 📊
🌟 MORE INFO 🌟
Sharing expenses and splitting costs made easy!
With Partido there will never be any financial disputes in your community, because in the app all residents have an overview of the common expenses and costs can be split and shared easily!
No complicated handwritten paper lists or tables where everything has to be evaluated by yourself. Partido shows you who is the next person to buy the toilet paper or who needs to get the next beer for the upcoming party 😉
Partido is also great for travel groups, groups of friends or couples. Simply create a group, invite users and start to share and split costs!
Before being able to split expenses, an user account is created to use the app. No unnecessary personal data is collected. You decide what information is stored and you have control over your data at all times! You can find further information on data protection on our homepage.
1. Multiple groups can be managed under one account.
2. The dashboard is clear and easy to navigate.
3. All invoices can be accessed with just one tap.
4. It is easy to create new bills.
5. The currency of a group can be freely selected.
6. Expenses can be categorised.
7. Group statistics can be viewed.
8. Accounts can be created without providing unnecessary personal data.
9. Expenses can be shared and split easily among group members.
10. Data protection is a high priority for the developers of Partido.
Installing Partido – Share group expenses on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Partido – Share group expenses on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Partido – Share group expenses and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Partido – Share group expenses as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Partido – Share group expenses On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fosforito IT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
– Bugfixes and optimizations
After using Partido for a few months, we have found it to be an incredibly useful tool. We have been able to easily share expenses and keep track of who owes what. Overall, we are extremely happy with the app and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to manage group expenses.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Partido – Share group expenses for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Partido – Share group expenses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Partido – Share group expenses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Partido – Share group expenses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Partido – Share group expenses.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.