PC Simulator is a game that allows you to experience the life of a computer. You can customize your computer’s appearance, operating system, and even the programs that are installed. You can also play games, surf the internet, and work on your computer just like you would on a real one. With PC Simulator, you can have the freedom to do whatever you want on your computer!
The technical specifications of the PC Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
PC Simulator Andorid App Summary
PC Simulator was developed by Yiming and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PC Simulator from Google Play Store under the Simulation category. The latest version of PC Simulator is 1.7.1 on Play store with total users of 2814698. The PC Simulator app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the PC Simulator is Jun 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the PC Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install PC Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the PC Simulator installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the PC Simulator and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the PC Simulator on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the PC Simulator in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the PC Simulator on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||PC Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PC Simulator App Overview and Details
Buy components and assemble your computer!
● Start the computer after assembly is complete.
● Improve the ability to assemble the computer.
● Understand the use of each component.
● Understand how the computer works.
● Build computer in first-person view.
● Improve the hands-on ability of your computer assembly, suitable for you who love to play with computers.
● You are able to buy the components and build your computer freely in the 3D world.
● It allows you to learn some basic knowledge of the computer while playing.
Features of PC Simulator for PC
1. Start the computer after assembly is complete.
2. Understand the use of each component.
3. Understand how the computer works.
4. Build computer in first-person view.
5. Improve the hands-on ability of your computer assembly.
6. You are able to buy the components and build your computer freely in the 3D world.
7. It allows you to learn some basic knowledge of the computer while playing.
8. Suitable for those who love to play with computers.
9. Entertaining and educational.
10. Fun and informative!
Whats New In this PC Simulator?
1. Fixed BTC cash out bug
2. Fixed room too dark problem after turning off light in tutorial
3. Fixed random read issue with M.2 SSD
4. Fixed other bugs
Overall, the PC Simulator application is a great way to learn about the inner workings of a PC. It is easy to use and provides a wide variety of information. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn more about PCs.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the PC Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This PC Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PC Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PC Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PC Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.