The PhotoStamp Camera by Polarooid is a unique digital camera that prints your photos directly onto adhesive-backed postage stamps. The camera is easy to use – just point and click to take a picture, and the camera will automatically print the photo onto a stamp. The PhotoStamp Camera is perfect for capturing memories and sharing them with friends and family. The camera comes with a built-in printer, so you can print your photos right away, and it also comes with a set of stamps so you can start using it right out of the box.
Do you know the technical specifics of PhotoStamp Camera for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
PhotoStamp Camera Andorid App Summary
The PhotoStamp Camera application developer is Map05. They listed the PhotoStamp Camera under the Photography category on Play Store. The latest user count of the PhotoStamp Camera is more than 1006694. With a 4.3, the latest 1.9.6 of the PhotoStamp Camera is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the PhotoStamp Camera is Aug 14, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the PhotoStamp Camera on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||PhotoStamp Camera On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
PhotoStamp Camera Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run PhotoStamp Camera on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the PhotoStamp Camera and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for PhotoStamp Camera on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of PhotoStamp Camera for PC
-Add current time,location and signature while capturing images, you can change time format or select the location around easily.
-You can drag and drop your stamp position.
-Support change font, font color, font size
-Support Stamp shadow color
-Support Stamp transparency
-Support auto add location address and GPS
-Supports 800+ different font format
-Supports font style like bold, italic, outlined, underlined
-Add your logo as signature on photo
-Add Stamp on existing photo
-Set camera resolution from all supported Aspect ratio and Resolution
-Allows to change photo storage location
-Supports dark theme
-Can add custom text as signature stamp
PhotoStamp Camera App Overview and Details
Photo stamp Camera can add time stamp,location stamp and signature stamp on photo while capturing.
Stamp your existing photo and every photo captured with this app.
●Add current time,location and signature while capturing images, you can change time format or select the location around easily.
– you can drag and drop your stamp position.
– Support change font, font color, font size
– Support Stamp shadow color
– Support Stamp transparency
– Support auto add location address and GPS
– Support 800+ different font format
– Supports font style like bold, italic, outlined, underlined
– Add your logo as signature on photo
– Add Stamp on existing photo
– Set camera resolution from all supported Aspect ratio and Resolution
– Allows to change photo storage location
– Supports dark theme
– can add custom text as signature stamp
Whats New In this PhotoStamp Camera?
Added Video capture option with stamp setting
The PhotoStamp Camera application is an excellent way to keep your memories alive. By taking pictures and attaching a personal message, you can create a photo that will last a lifetime. The application is easy to use and makes adding a personal touch to your photos simple and fun.
Downloading and installing the PhotoStamp Camera for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This PhotoStamp Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PhotoStamp Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PhotoStamp Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PhotoStamp Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.