A Pilot is someone who flies an airplane. They are responsible for the safety of their passengers and the aircraft. Pilots must be able to navigate and fly in all types of weather conditions. They must also be able to communicate with air traffic control.
The latest Pilot! for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Pilot! Andorid App Summary
Quantum Design Group has developed the Pilot! for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Pilot! has got over 1372036+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Pilot! App Overview and Details
Ding… the pilot has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign! Things are going to get dicey! Whoa Ho! Someone left the engines running and now you get to pilot your own plane! Pilot! lets you have all the fun the big boys have by flying your plane from airport to airport delivering cargo and passengers. No need to spend days in flight school. Forty-eight planes for hours of mind numbing flying fun.
Features of Pilot! for PC
-48 planes to choose from
-Various airports to fly to
-Cargo and passenger transportation
-Realistic controls and physics
-Fun for all ages
Install “Pilot!” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Pilot! on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Pilot! on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Pilot! and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Pilot! as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Pilot! On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Quantum Design Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2013|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Pilot!?
After much deliberation, I have decided to apply to Pilot! program. I believe this is an excellent opportunity to improve my skills as a software engineer and to become a part of a great team. I am looking forward to learning from the best and contributing to the success of the program.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Pilot! for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Pilot! to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pilot! and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pilot!. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pilot!.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.