Pixiv is a Japanese online community for artists. It was created in October 2004 by Hiro Mashima, a manga artist and author. The website allows users to upload, share, and view illustrations, comics, and fan art. It has over 60 million registered users and over 100 million uploaded works.
We will help you download the pixiv for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install pixiv on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the pixiv on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the pixiv, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the pixiv, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the pixiv appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the pixiv by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the pixiv on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||pixiv On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||pixiv Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
pixiv Andorid App Summary
pixiv Inc. is the developer of the pixiv, and they have the app under the Social of Google Play Store. The latest version of the pixiv from them is 6.57.0 with over 7910744 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the pixiv is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the pixiv is Aug 15, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the pixiv on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
pixiv App Overview and Details
New updates to our pixiv app!
【Improvements in our update】
・Rating and bookmarking are now combined as “Like!”.
・Bookmarks are now titled as “collection”.
・There is a Home page, where rankings and recommendations are shown. “Recommended” shows popular pixiv works and tailored works based on your likes.
【Features that were deleted】
・Search ordered by oldest to newest
・Set as wallpaper
・Feed (replaced by “Recommended”)
Features of pixiv for PC
1. Rating and bookmarking are now combined as “Like!”.
2. Bookmarks are now titled as “collection”.
3. There is a Home page, where rankings and recommendations are shown. “Recommended” shows popular pixiv works and tailored works based on your likes.
4. Search ordered by oldest to newest
5. Set as wallpaper
6. Feed (replaced by “Recommended”)
7. Recommended users
8. Search suggestions
9. Filtered search
Whats New In this pixiv?
Bug fixes & improvements
After using the Pixiv application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool for finding and viewing artwork. The application is easy to use and has a large selection of artwork to view. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in viewing artwork.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the pixiv? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This pixiv to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for pixiv and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the pixiv. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the pixiv.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.