When someone says the word “player,” different images may come to mind. Some might think of a smooth-talking Casanova who can talk his way into any woman’s heart. Others might think of someone who is great at playing games, whether it be poker, chess, or even life.
But what if there was another kind of player? What if there was a player who could play with people’s dreams? This is the kind of player that we are going to be talking about.
Dreams are a mysterious and fascinating thing. They are a way for our minds to explore different possibilities and to experience new things. Dreams can be a source of inspiration, creativity, and happiness.
But what happens when someone
The technical specifications of the Player dreams for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Player dreams Andorid App Summary
Player dreams was developed by 48dreams and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Player dreams from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Player dreams is 3.0.59 on Play store with total users of 5398937. The Player dreams app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Player dreams is Dec 7, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Player dreams on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Player dreams For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Player dreams using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Player dreams on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Player dreams here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Player dreams On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of Player dreams for PC
– 10 Features
– Free audio player
– Tag editor
– Search for cover
– Automatic saving
– Pauses all files
– On shutdown timer
– Light and dark theme
– Resizable widgets
– Android 4.2+ compatible
– 4X2 and 4X4 widgets can be placed on the lock screen
– Ability to save playlists
– Pause button during a call
– Pause at the time of speech recognition
– Toggle songs with the volume keys
– Start playing when the headset is connected
– Internet radio
– Support for Cyrillic characters
– Customizable headset button
– Tag editor
– Support for M3U
– Translation for the lyrics
– Auto Pause saving files longer than 15 minutes
– Slide show of all pictures to the music
– Ability to split files
– Support for cloud storage (Yandex.Disk)
– synchronization device on Android
Player dreams App Overview and Details
Free audio player with a tag editor, search for cover, lyrics, automatic saving pauses all files, on shutdown timer, radio, with scrobbling, light and dark theme, and much more.
Widgets (you can resize): 2X1 2X2 4X1 4X2 4X4
4X2 and 4X4 can be put on the lock screen Android 4.2 +
Why did you choose this player?
– It’s free.
– You store a pause in any file.
– The player knows where he was stopped.
– A lot of widgets.
– There are previewed.
– There is a sleep timer.
– The ability to search for skins on the Internet.
– There is an equalizer.
– Ability to save playlists.
– Pause button during a call.
– Pause at the time of speech recognition.
– Ability to toggle songs with the volume keys.
– Ability to start playing when the headset.
– There is internet radio.
– Support for Cyrillic.
– Ability to customize the headset button.
– Tag editor.
– Support for M3U.
– Translation for the lyrics.
– There is visualization.
– Auto Pause saving the files longer than 15 minutes.
– There is a slide show of all pictures to the music.
– Ability to split files.
– Support for cloud storage Yandex.Disk.
– There is a synchronization device on Android.
Currently supports the following formats:
.mp3 .ogg .3gp .wav .mp4 .m4a .mid .xmf .mxmf.rtttl .rtx .ts .aac .flac .mkv
– Change the audio settings: It is necessary to adjust the volume.
– Read the identifiers of the state and the phone: It is necessary to pause when a call.
– Key lock for the lock screen.
– Permission to record with microphone for visualization.
– Search accounts on the device for synchronization.
Whats New In this Player dreams?
Fixed a problem with installing ringtones.
Fixed a problem with the visibility of files on some devices.
Ability to remove system radio stations.
New off timer.
Ability to use any webdav cloud.
Predefined settings for webdav yandex, mail and 4shared.
Many minor fixes and improvements.
Player dreams is a unique and innovative mobile application that allows users to experience their favorite sports teams and players like never before. Through the use of augmented reality and virtual reality, users can view games and highlights from different perspectives, as well as interact with players and coaches. This application is sure to revolutionize the sports industry and provide fans with an unforgettable experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Player dreams on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Player dreams to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Player dreams and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Player dreams. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Player dreams.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.