PlayerPro is a powerful music player for Android devices that lets you manage your music library and enjoy your favorite tracks on the go. The app sports a sleek, intuitive interface that lets you navigate your music collection with ease. You can create and edit playlists, browse by artist, album or genre, or use the powerful search feature to find specific tracks. PlayerPro also provides a wealth of options for customizing your listening experience, including support for playback speed adjustment, crossfading, and gapless playback. Plus, the app includes a built-in tag editor and a powerful equalizer that lets you fine-tune your audio settings to perfection. If you’re looking for a music player that does it all, look no further than
The latest PlayerPro Music Player for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PlayerPro Music Player Andorid App Summary
BlastOn SA has developed the PlayerPro Music Player for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, PlayerPro Music Player has got over 34384549+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 5.32
The latest update of PlayerPro Music Player is Jul 17, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PlayerPro Music Player App Overview and Details
This app is a free, unlimited version of PlayerPro Music Player that will start showing ads after a few days of usage.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several free plugins to complement it: Skins, DSP Pack…
Note: PlayerPro Music Player is a standalone app. Please uninstall this free version after purchase.
• Browse and play your music in many different ways: by albums, artists, album artists, composers, genres, songs, playlists, and folders.
• Browse and play your videos.
• Browse and listen to radios from all around the world.
• Listen to your music while driving thanks to Android Auto.
• Stream your music, videos and radios to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device.
• Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and the Internet.
• Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins.
• Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views.
• View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files.
• ID3 Tags editing, in single or batch mode: supports all well known audio formats (Mp3, Mp4, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, Wav, Aif, Dsf, Wma, Opus, and Speex) and up to 15 different tag fields, including advanced ones like artworks, ratings, groupings, and BPMs.
• Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects, bass boost effect, volume control.
• Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback. Auto/Manual crossfade. Replay gain. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select “Download DSP pack” option to install the free plugin.
• Supports music statistics and smart playlists: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional smart playlists using the smart playlist editor and the many different criteria it offers: title, album artist, composer, grouping, genre, comment, duration, year, date added/modified, BPM, rating, play count, skip count, last played, and file path.
• Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player.
• Music folder selection: restrict your music library to a specific folder.
• Choice of 2 lock screen widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggle, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection …
• Choice of 5 different home screen widgets (4×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4, 4×2). All widgets are customizable: 6 different skins available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings etc.
• Google Drive backup/restore: automatically backup your playlists, music stats and settings to Google Drive.
• Supports most popular Scrobblers.
• Sleep timer with fade out.
• Share text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite Social Networks.
• Headset support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
• Library wide search. Voice search and Google Assistant.
• Swipe gestures: swipe album art to skip songs, double tap or long press to pause/resume playback.
• Shake it feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
… and many other features to discover!
Features of PlayerPro Music Player for PC
-Browse and play music in many different ways
-Browse and play videos
-Browse and listen to radios from all around the world
-Listen to your music while driving
-Stream your music, videos and radios to your TV or any Chromecast Audio compatible device
-Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist/composer pictures, and genre illustrations
-Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available Skins
-Customize the layout, choosing between Grid or List views
-View and edit the lyrics embedded in the ID3 tags of your music files
-ID3 Tags editing, in single or batch mode
-Default mixable audio effects: 5 band graphic equalizer with 15 default presets, stereo widening effect, reverb effects, bass boost effect, volume control
-Free additional professional DSP plugin: High-Res audio (up to 32-bit, 384kHz), 10 band graphic equalizer with 20 default presets, Pre-Amp control, bass boost control, stereo widening control, left-right volume control, optional mono output. Gapless playback.
Install “PlayerPro Music Player” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PlayerPro Music Player on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PlayerPro Music Player on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PlayerPro Music Player and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PlayerPro Music Player as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PlayerPro Music Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||BlastOn SA|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PlayerPro Music Player?
– Upgraded to Android 12
– Widgets improvements: better support for different screen layouts/sizes, ability to change background tint color and/or transparency, ability to edit an existing widget configuration, added new widget preview images
– Custom lockscreen fixes
– Other performance and stability fixes
– Updated translations
PlayerPro is a music player application that allows you to manage your music library and listen to your favorite music. It features a built-in equalizer, support for podcasting, and a variety of skins to choose from.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PlayerPro Music Player for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PlayerPro Music Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PlayerPro Music Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the PlayerPro Music Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PlayerPro Music Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.