Polygon Designer is a 3D design tool that allows you to create and edit polygonal 3D models. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of features that make it perfect for both beginners and experts. With Polygon Designer, you can create models for 3D printing, video games, or any other purpose you can think of.
The technical specifications of the Polygon Designer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Polygon Designer Andorid App Summary
Polygon Designer was developed by CJ StudiosDev and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Polygon Designer from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Polygon Designer is 1.6.01 on Play store with total users of 40488. The Polygon Designer app has a user rating of 2.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Polygon Designer is Oct 31, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Polygon Designer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Polygon Designer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Polygon Designer using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Polygon Designer on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Polygon Designer here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Polygon Designer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||CJ StudiosDev|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Polygon Designer for PC
1. Create regular polygons in a parametric way with geometric consistency.
2. Rotate the polygons about the three axes, choosing the rotation speed.
3. Move them around the screen, adjusting colors, radius, and the number of vertices.
4. Observe different modes of construction for any polygon.
5. Be impressed when you create enlarged polygons of 24, 40, 50 vertices showing their admirable lattices and geometric properties through comparison with each other.
6. Have you ever seen a convex regular polygon of 50 vertices with all of its edges and diagonals drawn?
7. Share with your friends amazing images of polygon lattices, formed by arrangements of edges and diagonals.
8. Capture images of elliptic polygons of 24, 40, 50 and even 100 vertices.
9. This app features Parametric Construction, Color Customisation, Symmetry, and Inspiring Lattices.
10. Beautiful screenshots and wallpapers.
Polygon Designer App Overview and Details
Design and rotate regular polygons in a parametric way with geometric consistency.
Design polygons, admire the lattices created from multiple lines, and get inspired by the art of geometry.
The drawing capacity and speed of your device driven by this app will impress you.
Rotate the polygons about the 3 axes choosing the rotation speed, move them around the screen, adjusting colors, radius, and the number of vertices. You can also observe different modes of construction for any polygon.
Be impressed when you create enlarged polygons of 24, 40, 50 vertices showing their admirable lattices and geometric properties through comparison with each other.
Have you ever seen a convex regular polygon of 50 vertices with all of its edges and diagonals drawn?
Share with your friends amazing images of polygon lattices, formed by arrangements of edges and diagonals.
Capture images of elliptic polygons of 24, 40, 50 and even 100 vertices.
This app features:
● Euclidean Consistency
● Regular Polygon 2D Projections
● Independent rotation of shapes in 3 axes
● Modes of designing polygons
● Geometric Precision
● Geometric Art
● Polygon Art
● Images similar to sacred geometry symbols
● Parametric Construction
● Color Customisation
● Inspiring Lattices
● Beautiful screenshots and wallpapers
● Sharing images
Whats New In this Polygon Designer?
Added support for the latest billing library by Google.
Polygon Designer is a great application for creating polygons. It is easy to use and has a variety of shapes to choose from. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs to create polygons for any purpose.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Polygon Designer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Polygon Designer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Polygon Designer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Polygon Designer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Polygon Designer.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.