Public and private rail operators have been working together to create a high-speed rail network in the United States. P+Rail will allow passengers to travel between major metropolitan areas at speeds of up to 250 mph. This new rail system will be the most efficient and cost-effective mode of transportation the United States has ever seen.
This article is all about helping you get to know the P+Rail for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||P+Rail On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
P+Rail Andorid App Summary
The P+Rail was developed by the popular developer agency named Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB. They have the P+Rail in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.10.4-prod, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 172062 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With P+Rail latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 12, 2022 was the last date the P+Rail was updated with new features. If you want to use the P+Rail on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the P+Rail using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download P+Rail For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the P+Rail using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the P+Rail on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for P+Rail here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of P+Rail for PC
1. Easier and more convenient parking at train stations with the SBB P+Rail app.
2. Add several car registration numbers or use quick select to choose the nearest P+Rail location.
3. Purchase your car park ticket even more quickly with the personalised favourite location feature.
4. Use your SwissPass login for the SBB P+Rail app – one login for everything.
5. Use your saved payment method for both apps in future – at any time and wherever you are.
P+Rail App Overview and Details
Parking at your train station is easier and more convenient with the new SBB P+Rail app. You can now add several car registration numbers or use quick select to choose the nearest P+Rail location. Purchase your car park ticket even more quickly with the personalised favourite location feature.
Do you already use the SBB Mobile app for timetable queries or purchasing tickets? Then you can also use your SwissPass login – one login for everything. The same goes for the SBB P+Rail app. You can use your saved payment method for both apps in future – at any time and wherever you are.
Whats New In this P+Rail?
General bug fixes
The P+Rail application has been a great success! We have been able to improve our communication and coordination with the different municipalities and agencies involved in the project. The application has also allowed us to track our progress and identify any areas that need improvement. We would like to thank everyone who has helped us with the project and we look forward to continuing to work with you all.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the P+Rail of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This P+Rail to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for P+Rail and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the P+Rail. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the P+Rail.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.