Preferences Manager is a powerful and easy to use application that allows you to manage your preferences for different applications. With Preferences Manager, you can quickly and easily view, edit, and create preferences for any application. Preferences Manager makes managing your preferences easy and convenient.
Do you know the technical specifics of Preferences Manager for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Preferences Manager Andorid App Summary
The Preferences Manager application developer is Simon Marquis. They listed the Preferences Manager under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Preferences Manager is more than 352991. With a 1.9, the latest 1.8.3 of the Preferences Manager is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Preferences Manager is May 12, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Preferences Manager on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Preferences Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simon Marquis|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Preferences Manager Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Preferences Manager on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Preferences Manager and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Preferences Manager on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Preferences Manager for PC
1. Allows you to seamlessly edit application’s preferences
2. Requires rooted phone
3. Shared Preferences framework is not very secure
4. Allows you to edit these preferences in a simple and easy way
5. You can for instance increase your highscores, modify your progression, or just debug your application preferences
6. I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this application
7. Do only use it if you really know what you are doing
8. I don’t assume any liability if you brick your device or any application
9. If an application does not work properly anymore, you can clear its data from the Settings app
10. You may not use the application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose!
Preferences Manager App Overview and Details
Preferences Manager is an Open Source application that allows you to seamlessly edit application’s preferences.
This application requires a rooted phone! Without root access, it can’t do anything.
Android provides several options for developers to save application data. The most frequent solution is the Shared Preferences framework. It’s a simple way to store private primitive data in key-value pairs. Unfortunately, this method is not very secure… It consists in a simple XML file stored in the private folder, specific to the app. But in the case of a rooted device, theses files can be read, edited and even deleted.
Preferences Manager allows you to edit these preferences in a simple and easy way. You can for instance increase your highscores, modify your progression, or just debug your application preferences.
Disclaimer : I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this application. Do only use it if you really know what you are doing. I don’t assume any liability if you brick your device or any application. If an application does not work properly anymore, you can clear its data from the Settings app. You may not use the application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose!
Whats New In this Preferences Manager?
– Handle files with whitespace characters
– Switched to libsuperuser
Preferences Manager is a unique and convenient application that allows users to manage their preferences for a variety of different applications. This application is essential for anyone who wants to keep their applications organized and easy to access.
Downloading and installing the Preferences Manager for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Preferences Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Preferences Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Preferences Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Preferences Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.