Prodigy Math: Kids Game is an online game that helps kids learn math while they play. The game is designed for kids in grades 1-8, and covers a range of math skills from basic addition and subtraction to more complex concepts like algebra and geometry.
ProdigyMath is free to play, and there are no ads or in-game purchases. The game is based on a “level” system, with each level introducing a new set of math skills. Kids can progress through the levels at their own pace, and can also go back and review skills they’ve already learned.
ProdigyMath also includes a built-in math tutor. When kids get stuck on a problem, they can
Do you know the technical specifics of Prodigy Math: Kids Game for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Prodigy Math: Kids Game Andorid App Summary
The Prodigy Math: Kids Game application developer is Prodigy Education Inc.. They listed the Prodigy Math: Kids Game under the Educational category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Prodigy Math: Kids Game is more than 5640824. With a 4.2, the latest 4.0.3 of the Prodigy Math: Kids Game is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Prodigy Math: Kids Game is Feb 16, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Prodigy Math: Kids Game on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Prodigy Math: Kids Game On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Prodigy Education Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Prodigy Math: Kids Game Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Prodigy Math: Kids Game on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Prodigy Math: Kids Game and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Prodigy Math: Kids Game on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Prodigy Math: Kids Game for PC
Parents by Common Sense Media
– Prodigy is a math game that is loved by over a million teachers and 50 million students around the world
– Prodigy is a unique learning experience through an interactive math game where success depends on correctly answering skill-building math questions.
– Players can earn rewards, go on quests and play with friends — all while learning new skills!
– Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses
– Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS, so Prodigy is always connected to the classroom.
– 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing.
– Parents can connect a free parent account to see what math practice their child is working on, monitor their child’s understanding and progress, set goals and give rewards to encourage more math practice!
– Premium members level up faster, spend more time answering math questions and get exclusive access to pets, member-only game areas and extra rewards.
– All of Prodigy’s educational content is zero cost and always will be.
Prodigy Math: Kids Game App Overview and Details
Math practice used to be a struggle — but not anymore. Prodigy, a no-cost math game that’s loved by over a million teachers and 50 million students around the world, is using game-based learning to transform education.
Prodigy delivers a unique learning experience through an interactive math game where success depends on correctly answering skill-building math questions. Players can earn rewards, go on quests and play with friends — all while learning new skills!
And the best part? All of our educational content is engaging, effective and completely zero cost.
We know that every student faces unique challenges when it comes to math learning. That’s why:
• Content is tailored to every player’s strengths and weaknesses
• Math questions are fully aligned with state-level curricula, including Common Core and TEKS, so Prodigy is always connected to the classroom.
• 1,400 available skills give students the chance to learn more and keep growing.
For a full list of the skills Prodigy supports, visit prodigygame.com/math/skills.
Are you a parent? Connect a free parent account today to:
•See what math practice your child is working on
•Monitor your child’s understanding and progress
•Set goals and give reward to encourage even more math practice!
To sign up for your free parent account, visit prodigygame.com.
>>Want your child to learn more?<< You can use Prodigy to turn playtime into education time. Premium members level up faster, spend more time answering math questions and get exclusive access to pets, member-only game areas and extra rewards. To sign up today, visit prodigygame.com/membership. Don’t want a membership just yet? All of our educational content is zero cost and always will be. To learn more about Prodigy and to get started, visit www.prodigygame.com. One of the American Association of School Librarians’ Best Websites for Teaching and Learning 2018 A 2018 Top Pick for Learning from Common Sense Education iKeepSafe FERPA Certification iKeepSafe COPPA Safe Harbor Certification
Whats New In this Prodigy Math: Kids Game?
We’re always making improvements to Prodigy! This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Prodigy Math: Kids Game is an excellent application for helping children improve their math skills. The games are fun and challenging, and the application provides feedback on the child’s progress. I highly recommend this application for parents and teachers who want to help children improve their math skills.
Downloading and installing the Prodigy Math: Kids Game for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Prodigy Math: Kids Game to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Prodigy Math: Kids Game and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Prodigy Math: Kids Game. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Prodigy Math: Kids Game.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.