Property lease management is a critical process for businesses of all sizes. By outsourcing this process to a specialist, business owners can save time and money while ensuring that their property is leased in a timely, efficient manner. Property lease management specialists can help businesses identify and assess potential properties, negotiate lease terms, and manage the move-in and move-out process. By entrusting this process to a specialist, business owners can focus on their core business goals.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Property Lease Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Property Lease Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Property Lease Manager on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Property Lease Manager using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Property Lease Manager so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Property Lease Manager on your computer.
|App Name:||Property Lease Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Property Lease Manager Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Property Lease Manager in the Productivity category. You can download and install Property Lease Manager on your Android phone from there. CyberLoft is the developer of Property Lease Manager who made this app.
2.0 is the latest version of Property Lease Manager that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 34438. Plus, you’ll see that Property Lease Manager has a good user rating of 4.0.
You can install the latest version of Property Lease Manager, which is Aug 15, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Property Lease Manager on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Property Lease Manager for PC
• Multiple users – collaborate with other landlords or let them take care of a property on your behalf
• Email notifications on various events related to your property
• Export data to a CSV file for further analysis
1. Add Properties and Tenants
2. Create Leases for an entire property or single rooms of a property
3. Filter Leases by Short/Long lets
4. Rent calculator – quickly calculate the rent by supplying lease parameters
5. Overbooking detection before finalizing a lease
6. Generate payment receipts for received payments instantly
7. Add Property Expenses, including recurring expenses
8. Noticeboard – view all the alerts/notifications in here so that you won’t miss anything with regards to your incoming and outgoing tenants and any due payments
9. Statistical Charts of revenues/losses all year round
10. Automatic Payments – optionally let the app register lease payments automatically on a regular schedule
Property Lease Manager App Overview and Details
Are you a landlord who often loses track of your rented properties and tenants? Do you get too many paperwork to take care of when dealing with your rental property revenue and expenses? Is the management stress and burden of renting a property always get back to haunt you?
Get rid of all those papers, save yourself time and stress – keep everything organized on your device, thanks to Property Lease Manager, it can do all that for you.
Basically, the aim of this rental property management app is to make it easy for landlords/property owners who rent their property, to manage their rental properties, tenants and leases, all neatly organized in a straightforward and visually inspiring modern design. Find anything you want in front of you a couple of clicks. Track the performance of your properties all year round, manage your payments received from tenants periodically for both short & long lets, generate receipts & invoices, create reminders to help you in your lease management business, due payments, monitor expenses and more. Now you can also easily generate a lease agreement between you and your tenant in a few clicks! Visually analyze profit/loss trends along the year for all your properties through purposefully crafted charts.
Summary of Features:
• Add Properties* & Tenants
• Create Leases for an entire property or single rooms of a property
• Filter Leases by Short/Long lets
• Rent calculator – quickly calculate the rent by supplying lease parameters
• Overbooking detection before finalizing a lease
• Generate payment receipts for received payments instantly
• Add Property Expenses, including recurring expenses
• Noticeboard – view all the alerts/notifications in here so that you won’t miss anything with regards to your incoming and outgoing tenants and any due payments
• Statistical Charts of revenues/losses all year round
• Automatic Payments – optionally let the app register lease payments automatically on a regular basis (so you don’t have to)
• Leases Snapshot Home-Screen Widget
• Landlords Community Forums – engage in discussions with other landlords having tenancy experiences, ask for help & advice from other landlords, and much more…
* Maximum of 2 properties; Upgrade to Premium for unlimited property management
• Eliminate annoying ads
• Track Unlimited Properties
• Due Payment Reminders
• Email Reminders (automatically generated) to Tenants with due payments
• Generate Lease Agreement Contracts
• View Past & Future Leases
• Change default currency
• Payment Logs – monitor all lease payments from one screen
• Security Deposits – view a list of all the security deposits
• Expenses Tracker – track your properties expenses, so you know what you’re spending
• Past Leases Income Reports
• Income/Expenses Reports – generate reports with all the income/expenses within a specified period for selected properties. Report can also be exported to PDF format for easy distribution/printability
• Export data to CSV to be opened in other spreadsheet software such as Excel
• Lease Periods Home-Screen Widget
– Continuous improvements & new features coming along
Property Lease Manager also supports cloud management (CloudSync). You can use property lease manager to access your data across different devices (smart phones and tablets) and do manual backups of your data. This service can be additionally purchased via a monthly subscription.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/propertyleasemanagerapp/
Whats New In this Property Lease Manager?
Ver 2.0 Latest Version
• Version 2.0 is out! This version of Property Lease Manager brings with it an alternative addon: Property Lease Manager – Web Platform 1.0BETA
• Announcing PLM Web Platform 1.0BETA – Manage your rental properties on your browser using the Web Platform best suited to be viewed from the convenience of your desktop computer or notebook. Navigation Drawer >> Tools >> Web Platform
• Updates to Rent Price Calculator base calculation system
• Other minor bug fixes
Lease management software is a valuable tool for any property leasing company. It allows for the quick and easy creation of leases, as well as the tracking of important information related to each lease. This information can include dates of occupancy and expiration, rent amounts and due dates, and contact information for both the tenant and the landlord. Lease management software can also be used to generate reports on leasing activity, which can be helpful in assessing the success of a leasing company.
That’s it! That’s how you download Property Lease Manager on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Property Lease Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Property Lease Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Property Lease Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Property Lease Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.