Remove Logo From Video is a software that can help you remove the logo from your video. It is easy to use and does not require any technical skills. You can use it to remove the logo from your video in just a few clicks.
Installing and using the Remove Logo From Video for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Remove Logo From Video Andorid App Summary
kkapps has developed the Remove Logo From Video application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Video Players & Editors category on Play Store. Remove Logo From Video has over 2327367 users with a great 2.7 rating overall. The latest version of Remove Logo From Video is currently 28.0.
The latest upstate time of the Remove Logo From Video is Aug 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Remove Logo From Video on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Remove Logo From Video App Overview and Details
Remove Logo app helps you to remove unwanted logos from your video.
Logo Removal is very easy to use and create new video in moments.
How to Use?
– Select Gallery Video or Shoot Video from your device.
– Move and Scale Rectangle to logo that you want to remove.
– Click on Create to remove logo.
Features of Remove Logo From Video for PC
– Remove unwanted logos from your videos.
– Easy to use and create new videos in moments.
– Move and scale rectangle to logo to be removed.
– Click on create to remove logo.
|App Name:||Remove Logo From Video On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Remove Logo From Video On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Remove Logo From Video on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Remove Logo From Video. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Remove Logo From Video, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Remove Logo From Video?
– Bug Fixes.
– Crash Fix.
Remove Logo From Video is an application that allows users to remove logos and watermarks from videos with ease. The application is easy to use and is perfect for removing unwanted logos and watermarks from videos.
Did the guide help you download and install the Remove Logo From Video for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Remove Logo From Video, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Remove Logo From Video to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Remove Logo From Video and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Remove Logo From Video. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Remove Logo From Video.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.