RFID Tools is a company that specializes in the development and deployment of RFID technologies. We provide our clients with comprehensive RFID services, including system design, tag selection, and deployment planning. With our RFID solutions, our clients can improve the efficiency and accuracy of their operations.
This article is all about helping you get to know the RFID Tools for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download RFID Tools For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the RFID Tools on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the RFID Tools, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the RFID Tools app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
RFID Tools Andorid App Summary
Under the Tools category on Google Play store, RFID Tools has over 85392 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. RFID Group has developed the RFID Tools and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.9.
Until this latest version, RFID Tools has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Oct 26, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the RFID Tools on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||RFID Tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RFID Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of RFID Tools for PC
1. The app is a research tool for RFID.
2. It includes a proxmark3 universal client.
3. The client comes from the latest RRG Iceman repo.
4. You can use it to connect your Proxmark 3 RDV4.0 via Bluetooth or USB-OTG.
5. The app will be compatible with more devices in the future.
6. The app is open source.
7. The project welcomes you to join.
RFID Tools App Overview and Details
This Android App is a necessary research tool in the field of RFID. It includes proxmark3 universal client. The client comes from the latest RRG Iceman repo.
You can use it to connect your Proxmark 3 RDV4.0 via Bluetooth or USB-OTG. Later, it will be compatible with more devices in the future.
Open Source: https://github.com/RfidResearchGroup/RFIDtools
Welcome you to join our project. 🙂
Whats New In this RFID Tools?
PM3 client and image and resource updated.
RFID Tools is an application that allows users to manage their RFID tags and access their data. The application has a variety of features, including the ability to read and write data to RFID tags, as well as the ability to track the location of tags. RFID Tools is an essential tool for businesses and organizations that use RFID tags to manage their inventory and track their assets.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the RFID Tools of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This RFID Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RFID Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the RFID Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RFID Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.