Are you looking for an app to create ringtones for your iPhone? Look no further than Ringtone Maker Pro! This app is easy to use and allows you to create ringtones in minutes. You can choose from a variety of music files or record your own voice. Ringtone Maker Pro also allows you to create text tones and alarm tones. With this app, you can create custom ringtones for everyone in your family!
The latest Ringtone Maker Pro for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ringtone Maker Pro Andorid App Summary
Dongfu He has developed the Ringtone Maker Pro for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ringtone Maker Pro has got over 40157+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is null
The latest update of Ringtone Maker Pro is Feb 8, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ringtone Maker Pro App Overview and Details
Ringtone Maker is free app creates ringtone, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV,AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files. You can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps.
Copy, cut and paste.
Fade in/out for mp3.
Adjust volume for mp3.
Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
Record a new audio clip to edit.
Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
Manage contact Ringtone.
Ringtone save path:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Explanation for the permissions:
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the Ringtone Maker need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody.
Ringtone Maker will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new Ringtone, the APP need rights to write it to your SD card.
Ringdroid and RingsExtended source code:
Apache License, Version 2.0
Features of Ringtone Maker Pro for PC
1. Record and edit audio clips to create custom ringtones.
2. Assign ringtones directly to contacts.
3. Sort audio files by tracks, albums, artists, or type.
4. Preview audio files before assigning to contacts.
5. Adjust volume for mp3s.
6. Fade in and out for mp3s.
7. Cut, copy, and paste audio clips.
8. Mark audio files as music, ringtones, alarms, or notifications.
9. Save ringtones to the SD card.
10. View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file.
Install “Ringtone Maker Pro” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Ringtone Maker Pro on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Ringtone Maker Pro app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Ringtone Maker Pro.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Ringtone Maker Pro On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Dongfu He|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Feb 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Ringtone Maker Pro?
Android 11 compatible
Ringtone Maker Pro is a great application for making custom ringtones. It is easy to use and has a wide variety of options for customization. The ringtones created with Ringtone Maker Pro are high quality and sound great. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to create custom ringtones.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ringtone Maker Pro for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ringtone Maker Pro to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ringtone Maker Pro and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ringtone Maker Pro. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ringtone Maker Pro.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.