Rootify is a revolutionary new way to manage your Android device. It gives you unparalleled control over your device and its contents. With Rootify, you can easily manage your files, apps, and other data. Rootify also makes it easy to customize your device to meet your individual needs. With Rootify, you have everything you need to get the most out of your Android device.
Our goal is to help you get the Rootify(Root) for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Rootify(Root) Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Rootify(Root) is Fenil Mehta and they’ve done a great job at keeping Rootify(Root) simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Rootify(Root) under Tools of Play Store. Rootify(Root)’s latest version is 2.1.9 with an impressive user base of over 370603. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.4 shows how people love Rootify(Root).
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Rootify(Root) is Nov 30, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Rootify(Root) on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Rootify(Root) App Overview and Details
Note: root access and busybox required, this app will not root your phone
Get all the excellent root function on finger tips.
1. device performance enhancement
2. CPU management
3. power menu
4. system details
5. build.prop viewer
6. simplified terminal
1. RAM Usage – see how much ram is being used by the system and the apps
2. Clear RAM – clear RAM being used by background app which is not necessary
3. Deep Clear RAM – will kill all background and foreground running applications
4. Clear Cache – does cache data take away your storage, then use this to clear cache
5. Lag Fix – is your storage lagging and taking too much time to perform basic function, then use this feature to improve the performance of the storage
6. Delete Empty Folders – are the empty folders irritating you? Then use this feature to delete all the empty folders with multiple options
7. Maintenance – has your device become slow and having bugs like memory leaks, then use this feature to improve the performance
8. Calibrate Battery – has your battery life reduced, then use this feature to improve the battery life and delete old battery stats
9. Delete logs – android system constantly writes log files, to stop this logging, use this
10. Clean System Trash – is your ROM filled with too many logs and other things then use this feature to clear the trash and improve the performance of the device
1. Governor – select the governor which governs the way the CPU is used
2. Max Frequency – select the maximum frequency which the CPU can use
3. Min Frequency – select the minimum frequency which the CPU can use
4. Multicore Power Saving – conserve battery by grouping all the tasks to least possible cores
5. Cores Online – select the cores which will perform all the device work and disable them to save battery
6. Cores Offline – select the cores which will sleep while other cores are working
POWER MENU tab
1. Shutdown – power off the device on one click
2. Restart – power off and the start again on one click
3. Reboot to safe mode – power off and go to safe mode on start
4. Reboot to bootloader – power off and go to bootloader on start
5. Reboot to recovery – power off and go to recovery on start
6. Hot Reboot – perform a speed reboot
SYSTEM DETAILS tab
1. Device Details – details of your device
2. WiFi Passwords – view all the saved password of your setting
3. Kernel Details – get all the kernel related information
4. Memory Details – information about your memory
5. VM Details – get all the information about your Virtual Machine
build.prop – /system/build.prop viewer
Terminal – simplified version
1. run your commands with root privileges
2. run your scripts easily
3. get the output in a simple format
Developer is not responsible for any problem created by this application. You use the application at your own risk.
Features of Rootify(Root) for PC
2. Reboot – reboot the device
3. Recovery – reboot to recovery
4. Bootloader – reboot to bootloader
5. Airplane Mode – turn on airplane mode
6. Silent Mode – turn on silent mode
7. Vibration Mode – turn on vibration mode
8. Wi-Fi – turn on/off Wi-Fi
9. Bluetooth – turn on/off Bluetooth
10. Data – turn on/off data
Whats New In this Rootify(Root)?
+ Fix app crash
+ Fix System Details tab – CPU and Serial Number values
+ Optimize display of CPU stats
+ Improve performance
+ Reduce CPU usage
+ Fix WiFi details issue
+ Fix application crashes
+ Make CPU related operations more stable
+ Show storage lag fix stats whenever possible
+ Changes for better bug reporting
+ App startup optimizations
+ Empty folder 2nd option bug fix
+ CPU core toggling crash fix
Download & Install Rootify(Root) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Rootify(Root) app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Rootify(Root) app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Rootify(Root) will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Rootify(Root) on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Rootify(Root) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fenil Mehta|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 30, 2019|
|Get it On:|
After using Rootify for a few weeks, I have found it to be an excellent way to keep track of my expenses. I have been able to easily see where I am spending my money and make adjustments as needed. Overall, I am very pleased with the Rootify application and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to track their expenses.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Rootify(Root) for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Rootify(Root), or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Rootify(Root) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rootify(Root) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rootify(Root). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rootify(Root).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.