RSS Player is an RSS aggregator that allows you to subscribe to your favorite RSS feeds and read them in one place. It also includes a built-in podcast player so you can listen to your favorite podcasts without having to use a separate podcast app.
We will help you download the RSS Player for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install RSS Player on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the RSS Player on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the RSS Player, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the RSS Player, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the RSS Player appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the RSS Player by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the RSS Player on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||RSS Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||PL Media Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
RSS Player Andorid App Summary
PL Media Solutions is the developer of the RSS Player, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the RSS Player from them is 1.2.3 with over 849081 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the RSS Player is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the RSS Player is Mar 3, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the RSS Player on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
RSS Player App Overview and Details
A video player which playing podcast and media feed base on RSS 2.0. Player support mp4 video, HLS streaming.
Features of RSS Player for PC
1. The ability to play podcasts and other media feeds based on RSS 2.0.
2. The ability to play MP4 videos.
3. The ability to stream HLS content.
4. The ability to bookmark content for future playback.
5. The ability to resume playback from where you left off.
6. The ability to control playback speed.
7. The ability to select between a light and dark theme.
8. The ability to share content with others.
9. The ability to save content for offline playback.
10. The ability to cast content to a Chromecast or other devices.
Whats New In this RSS Player?
Overall, I found the RSS Player to be a really handy tool. Being able to keep up to date with all my favourite blogs and websites in one place is really useful, and the layout of the player is really user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants an easy way to keep up with their RSS feeds.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the RSS Player? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This RSS Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RSS Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the RSS Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RSS Player.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.