Safe Abortion (SA) is a movement committed to the promotion and realization of safe and legal abortion worldwide. We believe that all people have the right to make decisions about their own bodies and pregnancies, and that access to safe and legal abortion is a fundamental human right. We work to ensure that all people who need abortions can access them safely and legally, regardless of their income, location, or citizenship status.
The latest Safe Abortion (SA) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Safe Abortion (SA) Andorid App Summary
Hesperian Health Guides has developed the Safe Abortion (SA) for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, Safe Abortion (SA) has got over 159882+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.2 rating and the latest version of it is 1.9.41
The latest update of Safe Abortion (SA) is Jul 2, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Safe Abortion (SA) App Overview and Details
This app provides comprehensive, user-friendly information on safe abortion. The app’s gestational calculator helps women determine their options, and clear, illustrated information describes what women can expect from safe abortions with pills, MVA, and D&E, and how to address possible complications should they arise. An extensive FAQ section addresses a broad spectrum of concerns regarding abortion.
To be used alone or shared by women, healthcare workers and women’s health advocates,
Safe Abortion is designed to ensure user privacy. Once downloaded, this app operates totally offline, without a data plan or internet access. By meeting women’s needs for reliable, understandable and actionable information, this app can help prevent the harm caused by unsafe abortion and fight against attempts to restrict women’s access to reproductive health.
The app’s main menu is located at the top left corner of the pink header. Use the menu to navigate to the app’s features and information, including:
1. “Estimate how many weeks pregnant,” with our built-in gestational calculator. Just plug in the date of her last period to determine how many weeks pregnant a woman is. The app calculates which safe abortion method is most recommended, which other methods will work, and which will not.
2. “Safe methods of abortion” and “Comparison of methods” explain the methods of safe abortion – using pills, MVA and EVA suction abortions, and D&E surgical abortions – and the pros and cons of each method. It tells you how to prepare, what to expect, what happens after, and when you can resume common activities.
3. “Abortion with pills” and “How to use misoprostol by itself” describe the correct doses for and ways to use misoprostol (with or without mifepristone) for medical abortions at different weeks of pregnancy. It also describes the correct doses of antibiotic, anti-nausea, and painkiller medicines which may be needed for the different abortion methods.
4. “Emergency Contraception” includes information and instructions regarding emergency contraception, using dedicated EC pills as well as common birth control pills, for women who had unprotected sex less than 5 days before and wish to prevent a possible pregnancy.
5. “Danger signs” describes what to do if there is fever, excessive pain or bleeding, or other worrisome signs, providing clear indications when clinical or emergency help is needed.
6. An extensive “FAQs” section provides answers to more than 30 questions about abortion procedures and concerns, presenting clear, medically correct, nonjudgmental responses to support women making their own decisions and controlling their own bodies and futures. This function can also be accessed by selecting the question mark on the orange footer.
By selecting the star at the top of a page, users can save (bookmark) that page. They may access that and other previously saved pages by selecting the star icon on the orange footer.
The orange search bar at the top allows users to search for specific information quickly or go back to a previous page.
The app is available in English, Spanish, and French. To change the language, select the gear icon in the top right corner and choose a language from the options menu.
For questions about the app itself, select the gear icon and choose “Help.”
In an age of increasing restrictions on access to reproductive rights and services, this is the app you’ve been waiting for!
Features of Safe Abortion (SA) for PC
4. “MVA abortion” and “EVA suction abortion” explain how to do these methods at home.
5. “D&E surgical abortion” explains the procedure in detail, with pictures.
6. “What to do if there are problems” tells you what to do if you have a problem with any of the safe methods, including how to get help.
7. “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)” answers common questions about abortion.
8. “Contact us” includes information on how to reach us for more help.
9. “Settings” allows you to change the language and turn on or off the sound.
10. “Privacy” explains our commitment to user privacy.
Install “Safe Abortion (SA)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Safe Abortion (SA) on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Safe Abortion (SA) on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Safe Abortion (SA) and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Safe Abortion (SA) as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Safe Abortion (SA) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Hesperian Health Guides|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Safe Abortion (SA)?
SA is an important application that helps to keep women safe during abortions. It allows women to connect with safe and qualified abortion providers, and provides them with the necessary resources to make informed decisions about their abortions. SA is an important tool for ensuring that women have access to safe and legal abortions.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Safe Abortion (SA) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Safe Abortion (SA) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Safe Abortion (SA) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Safe Abortion (SA). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Safe Abortion (SA).
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.