Samsung Video Library is a comprehensive video resource for Samsung products and solutions. It provides product videos, how-to videos, and other resources to help you get the most out of your Samsung products.
The technical specifications of the Samsung Video Library for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Samsung Video Library Andorid App Summary
Samsung Video Library was developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Samsung Video Library from Google Play Store under the Video Players & Editors category. The latest version of Samsung Video Library is null on Play store with total users of 195834347. The Samsung Video Library app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Samsung Video Library is Jan 18, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Samsung Video Library on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Samsung Video Library For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Samsung Video Library installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Samsung Video Library and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Samsung Video Library on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Samsung Video Library in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Samsung Video Library on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Samsung Video Library On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Samsung Video Library App Overview and Details
You can browse and play video content.
It also provides clear and straightforward layout, when you select Samsung Video Player for playing video clip, it may provide a seamless user experience.
□ Videos/Folders Tab
□ List/Grid View
□ Sort by – Title/Time
□ Sort by Order – Ascending/Descending
□ File Tag (360 video, DRM, Slow motion, Hyperlapse video and HDR)
□ Instant player – displaying the selected video on the list
□ Provides Editor/Delete on video content (You can download Video Editor)
□ You can share video content with friends via various sharing functions that device supports
– Email, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, YouTube…
□ You can select and move/copy contents if multiple folder exists
□ You can rename a file/folder
□ You can create a folder and add videos there
□ You may select video content then delete or make it private**
** – ‘Private’ functionality available if the device supports any of the following
: Secure Folder, Private Mode or KNOX service.
* Supported device: Samsung Galaxy Series (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
*********Regarding the App Access Privilege*********
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege.
You can use basic function of app without consent of Optional App access privilege.
– Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access/manage local video files.
Features of Samsung Video Library for PC
1. Viewing videos and folders
2. List/Grid view
3. Search videos
4. Sort videos by title or time
5. Sort ascending or descending
6. File tag (360 video, DRM, slow motion, hyperlapse video, HDR)
7. Instant player
8. Managing videos
9. Editing and deleting videos
10. Sharing videos with friends
Whats New In this Samsung Video Library?
1. Supported devices
– Samsung Android 11.0 devices (some models are not supported due to hardware dependency)
2. Bug fix
3. Applied OneUI 3.x
The Samsung Video Library application is a great way to keep all of your videos organized and easily accessible. The app has a simple and user-friendly interface, and it is very easy to add new videos or edit existing videos. The videos are displayed in a grid format, and you can easily scroll through them to find the one you want. The app also has a search function, so you can quickly find the video you are looking for. The Samsung Video Library application is a great way to
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Samsung Video Library on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Samsung Video Library to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Samsung Video Library and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Samsung Video Library. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Samsung Video Library.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.