Screen tools can be very handy when working with computers. They can help you manage your windows and keep track of what’s going on. Some common screen tools are the taskbar, the notification area, and the system tray.
The latest Screen tools for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Screen tools Andorid App Summary
Анатолий Лукьянов has developed the Screen tools for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Screen tools has got over 11103+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2.1
The latest update of Screen tools is Jul 30, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Screen tools App Overview and Details
On current moment this application has following functional:
– draw grid over other applications
– information about screen
Draw grid over other applications
The grid let to value padding and component size as well as in your own applications, or on other developer`s applications.
Information about screen:
– physical screen resolution
– resolution availiable for application
– screen density
– screen classification
– another main information
You can send your suggestions on application`s modification on my e-mail: [email protected]
Features of Screen tools for PC
1. Draw grid over other applications to help with spacing and sizing.
2. Get information about the physical screen, including resolution, density, and classification.
3. View information about the screen resolution available for your application.
4. Determine the screen density for your application.
5. Get other main information about the screen.
6. Send suggestions for application modifications to the developer.
7. Enjoy using the Screen Info application!
8. Get help with using the Screen Info application.
9. Check for updates to the Screen Info application.
10. Leave feedback for the Screen Info application.
Install “Screen tools” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Screen tools on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Screen tools on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Screen tools and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Screen tools as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Screen tools On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Анатолий Лукьянов|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Screen tools?
Android 11 support added
Screen tools is a handy application that helps users manage their screens effectively. It offers a variety of features that help users take control of their screens, including splitting and merging screens, as well as taking screenshots. Overall, Screen tools is a great application that makes managing screens easy and convenient.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Screen tools for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Screen tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Screen tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at amadis-soft, we also don’t use our own server to download the Screen tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Screen tools.
If you have any query about the app or about amadis-soft, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.